EXCLUSIVE: Unreleased Level Shields and Fan Freebies

Superfly

The Daily Neopets has yet again, gone above and beyond all other websites by bringing you more exclusive Altador Cup IV information. We have discovered the Altador Cup IV (2009) Level Shields and Fan Freebies which includes all 16 AIM and MSN icons, and all 17 team backgrounds in 3 different sizes. Be sure to check both of those pages out for a boat load of new things.

aicon_lostdesert.gif levelshields_20.gif aicon_rooisland.gif

Click us to view more!

Remember you saw this first on The Daily Neopets - your #1 Altador Cup resource.

Did not look at all of them, but the Darigan and Kreludor seemed to me uninspiringly the same as their previous ones. The only visible differences are the player positions: poses and color schemes are the same. I am glad to see they are finally making some backgrounds for higher resolution monitors though

Many of them look very similar to last year backgrounds. We are not to blame though, and nothing says if TNT will update them further or not.

How many games did you ahve to win last year to beocme an allstar?

2000 yooyuball games, I believe. More of the others, of course, and you could mix and match, playing some YYB and some of the other games. No idea how Shootout will contribute.

how do u guys get this info so early. i love it it rly helps us prepare. tnx soo much daily neopets

5892.png

Luck :P

Seriously, the images were uploaded a week before I found them so yea...