Needs Help With Secret Lab Map

kwizzy_

Play Key Quest if you can! You'll win a minimum of 30K a day, just from playing, plus from selling all the codestones and neggs you'll receive. And you might get lucky and win a lab map piece too!

True, Key Quest can give you a lot of money. I've gotten a few Paintbrushes and Lab Maps myself. However, I think they lowered the odds of you receiving the good prizes. Its good to sell Codestones since the prizes skyrocketed for almost all of them, Eo worth 8K.

I would have to agree with everyone else. Your best bet would be key quest. Also if you are good at a certain game the world challenges may be good to do too. Once you complete the map then you get 2000 np and a paintbrush.

my two cents is to learn to play some simple flash games, such as fayora's quest, usul suspects, so on so forth, during this month {may} we can send scores five times a day, so just two games where you can consistently score 1000k you make 10k in about 20 minutes of game play. that's how i am funding my treasure map right now. for what ever reason key quest doesn't work for me so i have to go another route that's gaming for my np. id say fayoras quest, Kass basher, splat a sloth, top chop, usul suspects and also the wheel of slime once every 8 hours. you don't need the green talismans but they do give small perks once and a while also you can play fashion fever 5 times on Friday sat and Sunday same with kalona quiz. ^..^

to sum it up, game on.