Paint brush help?

Lolita

Hi there

I bought a petpet paintbrush and Ive used it and now its gone! Please tell me this isnt a one use item, especially for the price of them! (If this is a one use item then please prepare for a big fat pregnancy fit in the middleof the floor and the possibility ofme stealing all your cookies!)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well this is a very sad day indeed. I have officially fallen out with neopets (for today anyways). I think its ever so slightly ridiculous the prices of paint brushes and their only one use! Whats the point in spending all my time saving up to blow said savings on a one use item and be right back where I started?

This officially sucks, please excuse me while I lock myself in a cupboard and sulk...

i would never save up for a paintbrush, but my feelings is that some painted pets do look very nice, so make a good educated choice when ya buying a brush and paint your pet because you would prolly wanna keep it like that for life as its so expensive... well maybe one day when i have more points than i know what to do wiht i might concider it lol

*hands Lolita some chicken soup...

my mom says it will make you feel better :)

Well my fit listed all of a hour before I was back online *sigh* I migt possibly be TOO addicted! Well now that I know about paint brushes by whole 'neopets goal' has been destroyed, but if anyones interested have a nice plushie painted angelpuss in my shop for a good price!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think its ever so slightly ridiculous the prices of paint brushes and their only one use! Whats the point in spending all my time saving up to blow said savings on a one use item and be right back where I started?

The point is that after you use it you have a nice painted Pet or PetPet. Also that's why they're expensive - they're a one-use item.

You probably should've done some research before spending "so much" on it.