2. 2. Least Favorite

• Normal
    • Fire
    • Snow
    • Darigan
    • Faerie
    • Robot
    • Mutant

Favourite is the normal one. Although I like the fire one too, I never seem to get to it first which annoys me xD

Least favourite is definitely darigan. I just keep hitting the goalkeeper dead on. Taken to letting the other team run around and score with it so I can get on with my game :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire is fastest and easiest to score with; that's why I like it. It's a problem if the enemy grabs it first in a 2+2 formation, but I don't really play with that so it's okay. :) Faerie is my next favourite - the enemy goalkeeper has great difficulty in catching it, rather like the Darigan.

I dislike Mutant because it's so unpredictable. You don't know whether it's going to go fast, go slow, curve, go in precisely the wrong direction, or just behave like normal - it's the only one that's down to chance rather than skill.

The clockwork yooyu actually moves at the same speed as the ice yooyu. If I'm lucky I can still save it from destruction, though...

Faerie is so easy! You just run straight at the goalie and click behind them, and it curves around them and goes right in! The only thing you have to worry about is clicking too late, if your up in their face it'll hit them instead of curving around.

I can't wrap my mind around Darigan, nomatter how many diagrams you show me about angles, I still can't get the darn thing to go the way I want.

I don't mind mutant, you just have to do the normal diagonal tactic a few times until it goes straight. Its a pain to retrieve it, but not nearly as hard for me as Darigan.

I actually like the faerie better than the fire because for some reason(for me at least) i have a better chance of making the goal with the faerie on the first try than with the fire, but fire is second best

I hate the mutant because you don't know what to expect

The darigan would probably be second hardest because its hard for me to position it right where it makes it in

Faerie is so easy! You just run straight at the goalie and click behind them, and it curves around them and goes right in! The only thing you have to worry about is clicking too late, if your up in their face it'll hit them instead of curving around.

I can't wrap my mind around Darigan, nomatter how many diagrams you show me about angles, I still can't get the darn thing to go the way I want.

I don't mind mutant, you just have to do the normal diagonal tactic a few times until it goes straight. Its a pain to retrieve it, but not nearly as hard for me as Darigan.

Yeah, that always happens to me. When I shoot the faerie yooyu, it rebounds off the goalkeeper.. And, I always get mutant at 9 goals and can't score with it >.<

Personally after playing a few (20 games. :P) of yooyuball, fire's pretty much the 'quickest' one to score with (although longer if you miss the goal the first aim. :/) and I officially detest darigan yooyus. I'm hopeless. x_x

I have the most trouble with the snow yooyu. I've been known to waste an entire game trying to get that thing in, because I'm too stubborn to score on myself and get on with the game. Sometimes I can score just fine with it, other times I keep missing or the goalie keeps getting it. Surprisingly, I do alright with a Darigan ball; I've gotten into a groove with that one and can usually tell where to aim. Sometimes I miss a bit before getting it in, but it's okay for the most part.

I worship the fire yooyu :wub_anim: , It's fast so it's almost impossible to miss and takes little time. but I hate the darigan yooyu, I still haven't figured out how to score with this little devil, I hate when I am at 4 goals and I get one and it ruins my game. :angry:

I love the faerie ball -- it's fun and actually pretty easy to score with. ^^ The snow ball is most annoying to me, though. It comes up a lot and it's a pain to score with, especially on my slow computer. D:

I'm starting to like all the balls, even the mutant one which i find annoying but only because it's so time consuming.I got the hang of darigan just today,now i score with it pretty much all the time.

As for faves, normal or faerie..

Normal

It's a perfect balance

Fire

It's quite excellent when I need a some more points in a fast amount of time

Clockwork

Seriouly,what's more fun then blowing up the other team? :D

espicially when it's a team I don't like :K

Least favorites

Darigan

It's worse than the mutant (which I have mastered AND the faerie YYB)

Announcements