• Darigan
    • Faerie
    • Robot
    • Mutant

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favourite has to be fire.. my defence and goalkeeping is really really really really really bad but if i keep playing offensive with the fire ball I eventually get it in. It's not like with snow where I have to go round in circles for 2 whole minutes.

My least favourite is darigan. I have never scored with it. I will probably never score with it. I just run around in circles with it and hope the other side don't get it because as I said.. my defense is bad!!!

The mutant ball is completely impossible to master. The amount of time taken to get it into the goal is based on pure luck. <_< It's most likely it will go straight, but once I had a 30-second bout with it and it KEPT doing Darigan and Faerie. :(

My favorite ball is the faerie ball because I score the most quickly with it. Before I mastered the "trick", I was hopelessly bad with it.

Still, FIRE Yooyu Rocks!

I like Fire the most for its speed. Normal is good too. What I don't like at all is Faerie. Snow and Robot I can handle, Darigan is easy, Mutant is more of a luck issue, but usually I can get it in in less than 10 seconds. Faerie I can't master at all. Whenever I get the Faerie yooyu it's clear that it's game over for me.

I chose the Fairie-Yooyu as my favourite as it's the easiest one to score with - at least for me. And I'm horrible at playing with the Darigan-Yooyu. I just cannot get the proper angle for scoring o_O

Faerie is my fav - it takes the least amount of time to shoot in. Snow is my least fav - if I don't get it in the first try I for some reason usually have a really hard time getting it in. I've actually resorted to shooting it in my own net just to move on to the next ball. Frustrating

Announcements