How to send NP's to side account for Soup Faerie Avatar?

Strawberri

Hi everyone!

I've just joined this site, and was hoping to get some tips!

I'm trying to get the Soup Faerie avatar, but have too many Neopoints. How should I send my NP's to a side account? Buy an expensive item? I'm worried if I spend all my NP's I may not get them all back.

Ideas?

Thanks so much! :)

Just use you side account to post a few items on TP. Use your main to offer 800K for each lot until you have less than 3K. Remember to empty your shop till. If you ever need money, just cancel one lot and get the neopoints back. Repeat until you get the avatar. Good luck!

You also don't have to actually accept the trades on the other account. It will tie up your np when you make the offer on the trades and you can then get your avi. After you can just cancel your offer. I wouldn't suggest rejecting it on the other end because occasionally the np get lost and they never get returned.

Great idea! Thanks! I knew there would be a simple way.

Cheers,

Just use you side account to post a few items on TP. Use your main to offer 800K for each lot until you have less than 3K. Remember to empty your shop till. If you ever need money, just cancel one lot and get the neopoints back. Repeat until you get the avatar. Good luck!