Neopets Stock Market: In the green or in the red?

1tomread1

Mine is in the red! For a long time already.. Haha..

I've stopped buying since, and just waiting for the remaining stocks to go up.. I usually wait till the profit is 200% above. But I'm quite afraid if the company will go bankrupt. That rarely happens right..?

Mine is in the red! For a long time already.. Haha..

I've stopped buying since, and just waiting for the remaining stocks to go up.. I usually wait till the profit is 200% above. But I'm quite afraid if the company will go bankrupt. That rarely happens right..?

A stock hasn't gone bankrupt in yers but never say never, thats why i keep a well diversified port. I own shares in all 43 companies :D

I have 1000 shares at that Korbat thingy, I have been in the red in the past 4 months! You may say that 15,000 isnt much but it is for me cuz I need every NP to get my Halloween PB xD.

It actually doesnt faze me that mine are usually in the red, becuse the nice thing about neo stocks is that they ALWAYS go back up :P .. it just takes time, and I always make at least 5000np per set of 1000stocks on my investment! :)