Valenth

Ruto

(I know there's been a thread about this, but it's so ancient that it's not worth looking at anymore. D=)

I wanna know if anyone here plays on Valenth. I recently started back on it and I'm hooked again. xD

Yes, Valenth is another adoptables site, but it's not like, say, Dragon Cave or Unicreatures. It doubles as a RP site, and there's even a Lore section to get you acquainted with all of Valenth's history, species, places, and other things so that you can roleplay without not knowing what you're doing or looking like an idiot. xP

On to the main part, the adoptables - every few weeks (or whenever DNA feels like changing them), there are different eggs available for adoption. There's also some new ones that come out on a regular basis. Like for the past few days, there's been six different versions of Panda Prrbs released. You can't even tell what color they are until they hatch. D=

When you adopt an egg, you can feed it a variety of different foods, each belonging to a certain category: Lawful, Neutral, and Chaotic. Depending on what you feed an egg during its life, it'll hatch and grow up into Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic. Lawful can also be called Vital and Chaotic can be Tainted. Neutral is just Neutral. xD There's three stages for all adoptables: Alpha (egg), Beta (hatched), and Omega (fully grown--Vital, Neutral, or Tainted).

There's also the occasional storyline. At least what I hope to be occasional. There's one going on right now. Sort of slow, though. You can roleplay there like you were actually in Valenth.

So there. Valenth in an extremely small nutshell.

Now...

Who the heck plays it? :O

My profile