Snow? At this time of year?

Masaryk

It's snowing right now. o_O Not just a few flakes, but there's actual accumulation. I thought winter was finally gone. Well, I suppose that a late-spring snowfall isn't too unusual around here. I've seen snow in June before. Stupid lake-effect snow. :evil_notsmiling:

Still, I was hoping that we would be having a nice long weekend this weekend. :( I guess I likely won't be going camping.

Anyone else having any bad/unusual weather this weekend?

It snowed here yesterday and the day before. Of course it melted instantly, but snow none-the-less. Plus I heard it's supposed to snow 3-5cms this weekend? That's according to my grandma, anyway. She's glued to news reports so she can golf :D

I hate snow!! It's getting really cold outside though.. I hope it doesn't decide to do something later tonight! I will be so angry if it does! D:

I'm with Sweet Lily. In Florida, if you see snow, apocalypse is coming, at least that's how the locals act. Generally, we have no clue how to drive in snow or ice. Sorry it got cold again up there, though. Cold sucks.