who is the best player

Lol well in a sense, there aren't really any "good" players, since it's really all up to the actual gamer.

But I gotta say I really liked Dasher Soley. His Pirate Krawkness is amazing :P

Too bad he retired though :( I'm not even too sure I can support Krawk Island, unless Hawkshanks, Sufhaux, or Hale becomes the captain.

Yay for the AC! ^_^

I can't wait until it starts. :D

I played in it before, but I never got the avatar or site theme for it, for some unknown reason. D:

It didn't even show the trophy/medal on my user lookup. :(

Oh man that is a tough call...

My favorite based on the fact that she is an Xweetok, defender, who plays for my team, GO VIRTUPETS, is Sela Pretore.

When I play I use her for just about everything. Unless I'm playing someone really hard, and then I need Keetra to do the scoring.

But, rarely is a defender really considered a best player in the AC cup, which is mostly about scoring, so who do I actually think is the best?

Probably, Mirsha Grelinek of Shenkuu, that team is my vote for this years winner, people are in love with Shenkuu and they were the dark horse last year.

• 2 weeks later...
Yay for the AC! ^_^

I can't wait until it starts. :D

I played in it before, but I never got the avatar or site theme for it, for some unknown reason. D:

It didn't even show the trophy/medal on my user lookup. :(

Did you play at all? You don't get anything unless you play atleast one game I think, could be more.

Oh and my favourite player is Layton Vickels. He is simply amazing :O

Guest Krawk Islander

My dream team:

Garven Hale (KI)

Mirsha Grelinek (SK) - Tormo Frein (DC)

Dasher Soley(KI) - Elon Huglis (MQ)

Substitutes:

Salayne Ritad (AL)

Leera Heggle (LD)

Lilo Blumario (RI)

Oten Runeu (MQ)

Foltaggio (SK)

Derbi Azar (LD)

Jair Tollet (RI)

Layton Vickles (DC)

Sela Pretore all the way!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Krawk Islander) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts longer than 7 words. Thanks!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.