Adver video

Batman

So i have been playing the adver-video in my dailies for quite some time now. Well lately i have been having problems with it. If i try to watch all 5 of them at the same time it wont work. I can watch 2 maybe 3 then it never shows the commercial and skips to the np wheel but i don't get anything from it. So i now i have to try and do it at two completely separate times of the day. Normally once it doesn't work and still counts as one of the 5 times a day. I know it had problems before but i was wondering if anyone else is having this same problem.

Oh! I am so sorry to hear that. Maybe it has to do with your browser, pop up blocker or firewall. I have not been having problems with it. I use FireFox.

You can try reporting it to TNT, maybe they can offer you a good solution. Good Luck! I hope everything works out for you :D

@ Sweet Lily. You use firefox? I can't play it in firefox only in IE. How strange.

It never really worked for me since IE is really bad on my compy and I always use FF.

Yeah its weird because it works at least twice and then when it goes to just the black screen and straight to the wheel i dont get any points for it at all. If i dont wait for hours it wont work again. I don't understand why it would work and then all the sudden just stop though. Its so weird.

EDIT: but yes i do use firefox.

Firefox works for some folks, doesn't for others. I've already been through it with my husband's computer until he reformatted.

As for Adver-Video, I haven't gotten that sucker to work for ages, so I just dropped it altogether. I'd get to loading the first video, and it would just freeze on that blurred background.

Most of the time, it's glitched. I don't play it myself, but I get compains about it since it's on the dailies page. All you can do is to report the problem to TNT... usually problems start when contract with advertiser is over.

i use firefox and get black screens, it jumps to spin for points immediatly but somehow it only gives me points 2-3 times, dunno why and i have to bank immediatly or i get only the last spin's or nothing... odd

Yup. That happens to me, and it's really frustrating. :( and it's mtv's fault. xD (look down at the window where it shows the loading. mtv.com. once again, mtv is the cause of my troubles.)

Hi

I've had that problem too. What works for me is closing the movie window and opening it up again. That usually does it!

Hope this helps

:)

So i have been playing the adver-video in my dailies for quite some time now. Well lately i have been having problems with it. If i try to watch all 5 of them at the same time it wont work. I can watch 2 maybe 3 then it never shows the commercial and skips to the np wheel but i don't get anything from it. So i now i have to try and do it at two completely separate times of the day. Normally once it doesn't work and still counts as one of the 5 times a day. I know it had problems before but i was wondering if anyone else is having this same problem.