Lenny Conundrum 311

Paulzo12

Walking down the aisles of a certain Neopian shop, you came across the following items at the end of each aisle:

At the end of aisle 1, you saw a Watermelon

At the end of aisle 2, you saw a Gothic Bed

At the end of aisle 3, you saw a Faerie Kadoatie

At the end of aisle 4, you saw a Royal Paint Brush

At the end of aisle 5, you saw a Sword of the Air Faerie

At the end of aisle 6, you saw a Pirate Flotsam Plushie

At the end of aisle 7, you saw a Brightvale the Novel

What did you find at the end of aisle 8? Submit only the name of the item, or it will be marked wrong!

Any tips? I am confused on this one.

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please do not post the answer, if you know it. You are allowed to give hints, but posting the answer will result in a warning since it's cheating and against Neopets Terms and Conditions and this topic to be closed. This is a fair warning to everyone who even considers posting here.

I know of a great site that posts lots of hints every time there is a new conundrum. Unfortunately sometimes people there will spill the answer and they make no attempt to conceal it, leading the contest to be a complete waste of time. I don't even enter it anymore. For this reason I shall not post the link but it's not that hard to find.

Um, I don't want the answer but I need some serious hints for this one. Actually want to get it right. xD um, if somebody could mail me a good UPDATED site that doesn't give answers, but gives pretty good clues? Please PM me. :D Also that site woudl be helpful, I just wouldn't look down at the comments. xD