Harrooooow!

Lolita

Hello there all! Im a TDN newbie (obviously!). My names Lolita (according to Neopets I cant say that because its a swear word :worried: ) Im 22 and in the UK. Been on Neopets for about 6 years but never really did much on it. Anyhoobs I made a new account and actually doing stuff on it. Im addicted at the moment, Im 6 months pregnant and the size of a manatee so my back keeps giving out so I pretty much have to sit around all day until the physiotherapist fixes me or the baby comes out. Therefore Neopets is the answer! So yeah Im collecting stuff, trying to buy cool things playing Snowmuncher and Spell-or-Starve and just looking to make friends, so check out my Neopets look up and talk to me. And remember kiddies, pregnancy is NOT fun (even if it means you can play neopets aaaaall day and no one cant moan about it mwuhaha!!!)

Hi Lolita! Welcome to TDN Forums! Lol, pregnancy doesn't sound very fun. Hope your back gets better.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone! Remember to read the rules, and there's a snack table somewhere around here, take anything you want from it (just not the cookies). :)

Oh yes! I have questions, many many questions, but they will all surface in good time.

I kinda want to be pregnant for longer so I get to Neopet-it-up all day! Haha!

As for the name, well one person makes a film about a promiscuous young girl called Lolita and the names wrecked forever. The Japanese are totally bringing it back though with thre Lolita fashion!

And why arnt I allowed the cookies :-( Theyre my favourite. As for scones theyre not great, terribly British though! Actually the result in a vote for the most British food was Fish and Chips. Yes, our great nation had nothing better to do than vote the most British meal, *sigh* its because it rains all the time and our moms wont let us play out!

Hi there and welcome to TDN! I'm Lion.

The Snack table is to your left, watch your toes and don't take the cookies from there!

Ha ha, that last paragraph of that post made me laugh. British people must be crazy. It already rains enough here in the summer, I won't go to Britain anytime soon. :P

Remember to read the rules and I'll see you around!

Hi! I'm the reason Lion told you to watch your toes around the snack table. XD

Haha, I'm kidding.

But seriously, watch your toes. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Oh, and I think I know why your name is a "swear".... but that IS going a bit far even then. <_<

Hey there Lolita! :D Welcome to the TDN forums~ I'm Tivsy. ^_^ Best wishes with your pregnancy!

I think Neo won't accept "Lolita" because of the "loli" subgenre in Japanese animanga. Possibly. Not sure though... o.o

I hated being pregnant quite possibly more than anything in the world EVER. D: The only good thing about it was when Mason would move around and kick my belly, it was sweet I thought. Plus I knew he was ok and hanging out in there.. LOL!

Anyway, welcome to TDN!

I hated being pregnant quite possibly more than anything in the world EVER. D: The only good thing about it was when Mason would move around and kick my belly, it was sweet I thought. Plus I knew he was ok and hanging out in there.. LOL!

Anyway, welcome to TDN!

Dont forget the ultra sound scans! Theyre awesome too! The only time the kicking is annoying is when your nice and asleep at 5am then BOOM right in the bladder!