Would Like To Pull Hair Out

cthurman21

My account cthurman21 was hacked so I just wanted to let those of you that I have become neofriends with that I am now using my side as a main (hennesycruz). Its going to be VERY hard to rebuild but I will manage. Anyway, please if you were my neofriend before feel free to request me to be your neofriend again and even if you werent my neofriend you can still request to be my neofriend. Just chat with me once in awhile. lol.

I dont remember everyone that I was neofriends with from here thats why I just made this post. I hope that is okay and if it isnt please delete it. Thanks.

Aww. That's exactly how I felt when my account got iced. :( How much did you lose?

Heh, i'll be your neofriend,but after i get time to send in that parental consent form...sheesh, i cant believe i dont have access even thogh im already 19, and in the army no less.

I'l lvisit your shop and buy stuff from you, anything to help in your rebuilding.

Honestly i admire you. When my main account got hacked awhile ago i stopped playing for about 2 years. Good luck rebuilding.

Same here! I logged in one day and my active pet was called something like "I_got_all_your_stuff" and I just KNEW. I didn't even have to look. :( I quit for a year and then finally came back.

*pat pat* Good luck!

Oh that is terrible I'm so sorry (though this would explain why I never got a reply from the neomail I sent you) I will definitely be asking to be your neofriend again, especially after you had been so nice to me lately

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I did think about leaving neo over 10 mil between the bank, SDB, shop, battledome sets (2 different sets), lutari beads juss bought, etc etc etc I was heartbroken. But after talking to my mom (also a neo user) and thinking about my guild members (Im guild leader), I decided I couldnt do that to them just because someone hacked me. So I decided Id rebuild and just make my account that much better than it was before. My mom has tried to help me as much as she can and Im thankful for her. She gave me a Pink Eyrie Morphing Potion as she knew I missed my pink pet that I worked so hard on as well as the Jetsam and such that I had. But I have another Jetsam that my grandma has been housing for me. So I just have to get it off of her account and onto mine and then I can go back to helping others get the Jetsam avie.