New forum user

Xaekia

Hey everyone =) I'm Heather from Canton, OH, USA.. 22 years old on May 28th.. I've been playing Neopets for years (doesn't show - my previous account has been lost because I stopped playing for 2 years). Just recently made a new account on the site last week, and I've been to this forum quite a lot in that lot of time, so I figured to register and see about posting and maybe I can help out also by making some posts. Look forward to speaking with you guys on the forums!

Xaekia

Hello, and welcome to TDN! I hope you really like the people around here. For the most part, we're nutty but nice. Feel free to look around and have fun! *offers you a scone*

Welcome to the forums. Today i turned 20 so our birthdays aren't that far apart. So happy birthday in advance. Oh and just as a reminder read the rules, don't want to be yelled at for something that could have been avoided. I hope to see you around here.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm Lion.

We're a slighty crazy bunch, but you'll get used to it. Hopefully.... xD

Nothing much else to say except read the rules. (We get a lot of newbies that have questions, and I find it fun to answer them. :graduated:)

Thanks :) I was hoping to be able to start off by asking if anyone had two items in their shops for me to purchase for faerie quests.. Will look to see if there's a place for that first.. (leaving this thread after posting to find it)