Who's that?

shell

Oh, it's shell!

Hi everyone! I just joined today, since I've been using this site for over a year now so I figured I would join. I'm very interested in collecting avatars now, so you might see me around the boards :) (not posting spam though, of course)

Well, off to read some more new member guides!

Thanks! The site really does have an awesome avatar guide. I have all the clickables and am working on the other..much harder ones :P

Oh, by the way, if I'm responding to a message should I edit my original message or post again, like I'm doing now? I won't post useless things like "thanks for the welcome" but what about actual responses?

Hey there Shell! Welcome to TDN Forums.

I'm Lion.

What Tivsy meant is, if you want to add something on after someone has posted, write a reply. That makes it easier on readers, as we don't have to scroll up to check the first post of the topic. Like, I don't do that, I find the newest posts in a topic if I've already have read the first bit of a topic. Just don't double post!

Remember to read the rules and I'll see you around! ^_^

Hi shell! Well to the Forums! My name's Lyndsie, but you can call me Lynz if you want. ;)

Hope to see you around!

Hi everyone else who's posted!

Hi Shell and Welcome!

TDN really does have a great avatar guide. It also has a great Avatar Lending Program, so you should check that out too.

Thanks! I have checked it out, and I think I'll work on building up my avatar count before I start asking to be lent pets :) But I have currently applied to be lent 10 codestones for that avatar :)