Symol Avi Question

Batman

I have gone and made my pet jump down this hole numerous times and i have never gotten anything ever. I know its a random avatar but i will never get a chance at it if i never get anything from the stupid thing ever. Am i doing something wrong or should i just sit on it and keep making my poor pet jump down the hole? Also does the type of pet affect it? I have always thrown my Altachuck down the hole and occasionally i have thrown a Cobrall. Any help would be amazing.

Pretty much its just completely random which i hate because i can never seem to get them. So ultimately the only advice i have for you/ i need to listen to is just don't give up you will get it eventually.

Your pet has to be poor to get the avie? Ive been trying to get it as well and cant seem to.

loool i think what the original poster meant by poor is not 'affected by poverty' but 'deserving pity'. You've got to admit, if anyone one of were to jump into a dark hole without knowing what lies beneath we'd deserve pity too :P

I know how irritating random avatars can be, I have had trouble getting this one as well, look on the bright side though, at least it doesn't cost you anything to do it, unlike the lever of doom etc