Toolbar Help

hrtbrk

This might be the wrong forum but how the heck do you uninstall the toolbar? I followed their 'help' page and sent an email over three and a half weeks ago with no reply.

I cannot even locate it's folder on my hard drive. What's that about? lol

Ask.com makes me want to punch my face in. How do I get rid of this hunk o junk? :S

I am pretty sure i had the same problem with it. I am almost positive i had to delete it from the firefox add on place. I just remember it was a major pain.

EDIT: i guess i was a little slow. If that doesn't work i would try my idea.

Click on the arrow on the neopets sign, click on about, then click on uninstall.

... No kidding lol. Thanks but I already explained that I tried that hence this thread. :grrr:

When I try to uninstall from the programs option, it says that the toolbar has already been uninstalled. :eh:

... No kidding lol. Thanks but I already explained that I tried that hence this thread. :grrr:

When I try to uninstall from the programs option, it says that the toolbar has already been uninstalled. :eh:

Not to ask the obvious but

1. Are you using the admin account? Removing from an account without full admin won't always work.

2. Did you restart your computer? Cause it wont remove it untily you close the browser and restart the system.