• Virtupets
    • Meridell
    • (Other list)
    • Not Participating

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lutari Island of course. Or at least rooting they get their own team someday.

You know I would have to agree. Why doesn't LI have a team? The certainly should, and while we are at it...when does the "practice team" get to actually play.

If there was one more team a world wouldn't have to sit out, and the practice team protesting would be a great way to work in TNT finally recognizing Jelly World.

Go Krawk Island! Let's get the cup this year! Shenkuu is getting a lot of people this year...I wonder how many will actually play? At the very least, I hope every Krawk supporter actually plays!

Back at you friend, back at you ^^. Ninjas dont know the concept of freeloading by the way, its too un-awesome for us.

Though not participating myself, I shall support Maraqua. *cough*AAwillkillmeifidont*cough*

It is weird that I can't find other Kreludor supporters and yet the team seems to be doing very well.

GO KRELUDOR!!!

Maybe Kreludor supporters are just secretive. Quite the opposite of Maraqua supporters. XD

I joined Shenkuu again and I'm not even thinking about changing my team :) Whether we win or not, I'm always going to be the fan of Ninjas, people who support Shenkuu seem to be extremely friendly and high spirited ^_^

I didn't participate in either the second or the third AC, but I'm back after a long hiatus and playing for Mystery Island! <3 I joined for sentimental reasons -- it reminds me of Adventureland at Disneyland, my old guild was MI-themed, and I just love the land in general. (Not all of my pets agree with me, though: My Lupe prefers Altador and my Kau is rooting for Meridell. xD Yes, I give my pets personalities.)

And apparently MI is in second place, which is awesome! Go Mystery Island!

SHENKUU FOR THE CUPPPPP!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm still loyal to Meridell, even if they get trampled this year.

But still I don't see what's epic about Shenkuu o_O

*shot*

But if I were to choose a popular team it'd be Krawk Island

Here are my predictions

1. Krawk Island <_<

2. Shenkuu :sad01_anim:

3. Meridell :woot:

4. Lost Desert :cool:

5. Haunted woods :thumbsup:

I like smileys :jerrypteri:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please limit your posts to a maximum of 5 smilies per post

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Announcements