• (Other list)
    • Not Participating

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a maraqua fan :) i hope we do better this year

wierd i can't vote

You did not choose a poll choice to vote against. Please go back and ensure you click on one of the radio buttons next to the choice you wish to vote for

i did choose i chose 3 times lol

Faerieland!

Go Faerieland!

:P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Actually, I don't mind that much who wins.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Currently Shenkuu is in first with 17 members with Maraqua trailing close behind with a strong 15. Krawk Island and Lost Desert are both tied for 3rd, with 10 points a piece.

Terror Mountain all the way, I was a little unsure which team to go for since this is my first year but I decided to go with my heart this year and see where it will take me!

Hurrhurr. Haunted Woods FTC. I don't care how /bad/ the team has done the past few years-- you've never seen a snazzier-looking group.

I'm going all out this year with support. I'll be counting up at least 50 scores for each game every day, if not more. Being unable to really support Terror Mountain last year (who, by the way, have one of the best names in the world. Terror Mountain... -shuddersquirmhappy- :3), I'm making it up for it thricefold for HW (who I have dubbed 'Codename Hallow' for snazzier points. ;D)

Well the pole really isn't that accurate. Th pole has for other list only 84.44% of the people picking other list. THis means several people had to of voted for both lists... At the time I postd this 14 people have voted for both lists. That might be why shenkuu and maraqua have so many votes =/

I am rooting for Shenkuu this year. It was a close call between Skenkuu and Lost Desert, but Shenkuu (with the only Lutari (loves!) player) won this time. (Sorry william Stout is cool, you made some good arguements, and I almost went Lost Desert, but Pink Lutari goodness won out.)

So anyway, I'm going Shenkuu this year. However, when I voted for Roo Island last year, I found I SUCKED at Yooyuball, while on the other hand, I did pretty good at Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise.

Even though I probably won't be playing much (if any) Yooyouball, I will still be cheering and playing for Shenkuu with the other games.

Here's hoping Shenkuu for the win!

I think there are many people who don't have faith in Roo Island, but from what I have been hearing, many of the so called "Freeloaders" have been listening to what everyone's been saying about the "Cursed" cup and have decided to go for last years second place instead. I think if enough of Roo Island's supporters continue to support them, they could do well again this year. I'm glad there is more than one vote for Kiko Lake! Gooooo Kiko Lake!!! :D

Announcements