• Meridell
    • (Other list)
    • Not Participating

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VIRTUPETS

I have no misconceptions about our actual ability to win, but I am a die hard fan!

They have an Xweetok and a Mutant Grundo people, I mean come on!

virtupets.png

Who do I actually think is going to win? Shenkuu, they made a great effort last year and their fan base only grows stronger all the time.

Last year, I signed up with team Haunted Woods because

a ) It's my favorite world, and

b ) it's where the story of my neopets characters takes place, so I thought I'd show it some love.

I know a lot of people take sportsmanship seriously, and while I know there's a dark side to every team and every match, I had such a good time on the boards with other Haunted Woods fans that I will definitely be supporting them again this year.

As for who I think will win, my money's on either Krawk Island or Shenkuu. They both showed incredible amounts of effort and skill in the last tournament, and their fan base is something to be reckoned with.

I have to say, this tournament is an amazing thing. The dedication shown by the fans, some of whom (myself included) are more than willing to stay up until ungodly hours of the morning (here in New York, at least) down to the very last minute, playing until their fingers are ready to fall off, living off of ramen and 3 hours of sleep...it's commendable, if not slightly insane, and I really admire it. I might be new here, but I love talking to the really dedicated fans on the neo-boards, from all teams (when they're not busy, of course), and there really are some great people out there that I'm glad I met, and will hopefully meet again this year! :) And if I haven't met you yet...send me a neo-mail/e-mail/whatever you like! I'm always up for a chat. Good luck to everyone, and go team HW!!! AAAOOOOOOO!!!!

This'll be my third year supporting Lost Desert. Though technically, I didn't play at all my first year...I couldn't figure out the controls, got frustrated, and gave up. I achieved the All-Star rank last year, though! :laughingsmiley:

I'm sooooo confused! I supported KI last year , which was my first year at the cup, but, I can't decide whether or not to support KI, Shenkuu or Kiko lake!

I think I might sit back and enjoy what the cup has to offer rather than choosing a team because I think they will win this year So I might go with kiko lake.

Can't wait!

I need a more rounded score because I'm not really understanding the poll. But, I think it's between Maraqua and Shankuu. I'm hoping Maraqua has more people as I like blue and will work hard for them. And they haven't won yet. And V suppporuts them. I'll still wait and see.

DON'T TRUST THE QUIZ!!! I did that last year and it said Altador. I felt like the only person in the group and I stopped playing :) Yes, boo to me.

Play for Krawk Island! History says that they will become champions this year. Champions of AC I WERE HAUNTED WOODS THE FINALISTS THAT YEAR WERE DARIGAN CITADEL. IN AC II DARIGAN WON AND ROO ISLAND WERE THE FINALISTS! IN AC III THE CHAMPS WERE ROO ISLAND AND THE FINALISTS WERE KRWAK ISLAND! SO YER BETTER ROOT FOR KRWAK ISLAND AS HISTORY BECKONS THEM TO WIN THIS YEAR. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

ROOT FOR KRAWK ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

CHEERS TO KRAWK ISLAND SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL PLAY WELL IN YOOYUBALL AND HOPEFULLLY SCORE ABOVE 1K GOALS THIS TERM.....I WAS A NOOB LAST YEAR BUT TOWARDS THE END I GOT THE HANG OF THE GAME!!!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not triple post. And please avoid using all-captial letters. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Announcements