TDN EXCLUSIVE: Altador Cup 4 Teams Revealed!

Superfly

Anyone have a link for the quiz?

I think I'll be for Shenkuu, but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm pretty sure it won't come out until the Altador Cup actually starts. Anyway, it's just a bunch of random questions which give you a random team, your answers having no effect whatsoever. xD

If you refresh, the team changes. (psst...just choose Shenkuu!)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna be Maraqua for sure, last year I was from Faeriland but this year I am gonna choose something blue.

Mexhatdancr, I actually think Krawk Island will win...but anyway

----

Well i think TNT wants to avoid rumors of the whole "pattern" with 2nd winning next year and Shenkuu is getting a lot of supporters i think

Tyvm for the link :D

I dunno who to choose! My top 5 are:

1-Meridell

2-Terror Mt

3-Mystery Island

4-Maraqua

5-Krawk Island (I was with them for the past 3 years on different accounts)

i only saw user lookups. im looking for a petpage, like www.neopets.com/~(pet name here). I looked at the team bios though, very interesting. Maybe BV is out cus they were "expelled"

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'll go for a team with cool looking pets. I'll do the quiz, also, to help me decide. But, uh... When you do the quiz, does it make it permanent?

It's just random. Look what will hapen if you do the quiz 'twice' with the same answers. :P

I have never actually played before, I just wasn't interested, but this year I'll play, just to get the avatar really, lol the things I do for those

Isn't it amazing the things we will do for a few pixels on the computer screen. If only I lavished such devotion on housework or homework. Hah! Like that will ever happen!