Grand Theft Ummagine D:

Coco

Okay, so I've been trying to go for the avatar today, following the TDN guide... But once I reach, the Endless Boardwalk level, I cannot, for the life of me, pass that level at all! It seems the guide's "quickly collect the Ummagine" bit is easier said that done. D: Do I need a faster computer? A better reaction time? And is this a normal obstacle amongst GTU players?

That level just needs some practice. It stumped me for a while too. I think I kept experimenting with different positions to line up the guards, and something finally worked. It's just one of those annoying levels that makes me glad I never have to play that game again. Keep trying, and good luck on the avatar!

Psst...Don't forget to hang on until the very end, so that you get full points and the trophy.

It's normal to have difficulty to do it... it's mostly a question of timing and you will probably need to practice a lot before you can do it. At least, I had to...