KQ Collector's Case themes

Mimii

No one could ever tell me how to get these and FINALLY this really nice girl I played KQ with told me that you have to get the boxed NC cards from Target. I was like oh man, I don't think our Target has those.. :(

BUT THEY DID! So now I have a pink one:

http://www.neopets.com/keyquest/collector_...er=tehmiminator

Also I got an item for redeeming like usual, which I figured I wouldn't since I got the theme.. Then I got ANOTHER item since it was my 4th NC card redeemed!! :D Talk about a good day for only $10, right?! LOL

Also I had heard some people say (after I figured the box thing out) that it's the color of the box that determines your theme color.. IT'S NOT. It's the color of the actual NC card inside the box. :) I am SO getting more of these!! They had like 5 colors at our Target!

Oh and I don't know if it's allowed (here on TDN) but I would be more than willing to buy some and put them up on ebay or something so that you guys in other countries can have these as well. Or Sian can just do a private exchange with me.. mwuahaa! I would charge the $10 of the card and whatever amount of shipping.. it shouldn't be TOO much, plus my dad's print shop has a post office and sometimes he pays shipping for me to be nice. :)

EDIT: Oh my.. I found out one of the items I was given from redeeming the card is worth 200k..! It's a Mystical Mystery Island Negg, if anyone is interested you can find the trade here:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost....tring=327647300

Mimi, I can't get those near me. :(

Would you mind swapping codes with me? (I buy an NC card of equivalent value, and we trade codes)

Ohh yeah that's a MUCH better idea! I can go get one tomorrow hopefully, just PM me when you get yours! What color do you want? Actually, pick like your top 3 colors in case they don't have one.. lol

There are pink, green, blue, yellow, orange, red.. The gold and silver ones weren't there, I know that for sure. :S So I guess tell me what order you would prefer them in. :)

Yayy! :D

Note to others: I can't exactly swap like this with EVERYONE or I would be having wayy too much NC! LOL So I would prefer if we could ebay or whatever. :3

The Gold and Silver themes come from the $25 NC Cards, rather than the $10 ones... which is proably why you couldn't find those lol

Ashley buys the cards for me and then I pay her back via Paypal - I want boxes for trading xD Paypal might be an idea for you too though, safer than eBay because someone could outbid you there!

Hey yeah, that's a good idea too Izzy. I can't find the $25 cards, I know that's what gold and silver come in.. I would buy them if I could find them on the net or something. :D

Yah!!!

I don't think our target's stock the NC cards, so I would love to do swapsies!!!

Can send over another Aussie care pack or pay you for it, either way would work well :)

Those sound so cool and am in love with your KQ theme... IT'S PINK!!! *dies a little*

I have redeemed 5 NC cards. I bough like 10 Neoboard Pens. xD

I haven't got a theme though, how does it happen?

Today, I am going to buy a Keyquest Plushie! ^^

To get a theme you have to purchase the NC cards that come in boxes. So far the only place that sells them that I know of is Target.

DD I am trying to get out there now.. LOL I only have 1 1/3 hours before they close and my fiance is being a jerk! He's like, "WE WERE THERE LAST NIGHT!" lolol

Aw man. I live in Wal-mart home central so now way in hellz to get near a target :(

Today is my birthday (:D) so I might get some NC Cash cards.

Yep, Daily Dare is trustworthy! We swapped cards and there were no problems at all. :)

I also have both of Sian's cards but I am going to mail them to her tomorrow. :)

<3 You rawk Mimi :D

*dances around*

Woot!

I scoured Target yesterday in the City and to no avail. They had no plushies, cards, or anything Neopets at all, apart from one discounted pet play set which my cat would have broken within 5 minutes because he tends to think those kinds of things I bring home are for him ;)

Mimi, I would love you forever if you did that for me. The nearest Target to me is 2 1/2 hours and my husband won't drive that far just for NC since the 7 Eleven has NC cards. He just wouldn't understand the want for a case theme <_<