Are either of these items hard to sell?

tsaria_outsider

How much would you be selling the Enchanted Kiko Squeeze Toy for? They morph pets into Kikos, right? I really want a Kiko....

I don't think the Enchanted Kiko Squeeze Toy morphs pets. To morph pets you need a Magical Plushie or a Morphing Potion.

Oh, never mind. I looked it up, and it wasn't what I thought it was. It's a battledome item. I'm not interested.

The Toy is worth about ~400k. The Harris is ~85k. They're both somewhat HTS, so you might take the Toy.

You're sure it's an Enchanted Kiko Squeeze Toy, right? They're the most expensive ones. Others are much cheaper.

The Toy is worth about ~400k. The Harris is ~85k. They're both somewhat HTS, so you might take the Toy.

You're sure it's an Enchanted Kiko Squeeze Toy, right? They're the most expensive ones. Others are much cheaper.

Are we talking about the Harris as in the petpet? If so I just bought one for about 6000 and when I looked it up in the shop wizard I found a bunch for around 8000. I didn't think they were anywhere near 85,000.

EDIT: Oops, I just noticed the "Green" in front of the Harris lol. This makes much more sense now.