Snowager

hhmmm i was lucky in a way because the first time i did the snowager it blasted me (i got the avvie) so it makes me happy because i see all the people trying for it when i didnt do anything lol

You carefully walk in and pick up a cool weapon from the pile of treasure!

supersize!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You carefully walk in and pick up a keychain from the pile of treasure, and then run quickly away!

darn... :(

hhmmm i was lucky in a way because the first time i did the snowager it blasted me (i got the avvie) so it makes me happy because i see all the people trying for it when i didnt do anything lol

ARE YOU KIDDING! OMG Im soooo jealous! :(

edit: - i wish I had gotten the avie on the first try :(

The Snowager moves slightly in its sleep.. you decide to run just in case it wakes up!

The Snowager moves slightly in its sleep.. you decide to run just in case it wakes up!

Will I ever get anything good?

ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires a MASSIVE icy blast at you and your Neopets!!! Oh no!!!

Lol. Well, that's about the 6th time I've gotten blasted this week. I have yet to receive the avvie. Oh well, best to keep trying xD

snowball_1.gif

*sigh* - begins to wonder if I'll ever be lucky enough to get the avie.. :(

You carefully walk in and pick up a snowball from the pile of treasure, and then run for your life!!!!!

*sigh* still patiently waiting for the avatar

trumpetofdeaf.gif

Massive icy blast .. yet no avatar. this is starting to get rediculous -_- *ugh*

Just went there and got a blue mynci plushie.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.