Punchbag Bob/Sid Avatar Help

Masaryk

I'm really hoping to get the Punchbag Bob avatar. I keep refreshing the Battledome as often as I check the Kadoatery (12/75), but Sid never appears. Should I be checking more often, or am I just not very lucky? Am I doing something wrong? Any other ways to get Punchbag Sid to appear?

He only appears like 3 times a year, the best chance you have is just be word of mouth when he does come. The NeoBoards will go crazy and everyone will go, he only stays for like 5 minutes and then disappears again. Refreshing that often is crazy, but I guess if you kept it up, you'd eventually catch him.

Good luck.

He only appears like 3 times a year, the best chance you have is just be word of mouth when he does come. The NeoBoards will go crazy and everyone will go, he only stays for like 5 minutes and then disappears again. Refreshing that often is crazy, but I guess if you kept it up, you'd eventually catch him.

Good luck.

Wow that's pretty nasty! If he's only around for like 5 minutes that must be a pain :S

Ugh! Almost all of the FAQs make it sound like he shows up for five minutes or so almost daily. A couple times a year!?! That's rotten!

I've also read that he'll randomly appear in the middle of a fight with Punchbag Bob. Anyone know if this is true?

I've only seen him available 2 times... both in October... and fairly close to the date the avatar was firstly released. I really don't think he shows daily!

I've also read that he'll randomly appear in the middle of a fight with Punchbag Bob. Anyone know if this is true?

I heard about that too, but not sure if it is true. I tried myself.. battled Bob twice in one day, and Sid never appeared =/

I've only seen him available 2 times... both in October... and fairly close to the date the avatar was firstly released. I really don't think he shows daily!

So are they only letting him out for a little bit every three times a year?! Well, I'm not on that much so I probably won't get the avatar.