Chocolate Factory

ΩCCΩ

Can anyone give me a list of 90+ chocolate items that are stocked in the Chcolate Factory cuz I need the avvy.

Thank you.

Thanks, I will try that. I was just about to buy one baby cabbage jelly beans which was selling for 2.5k but it was already bought :(. It is soo hard.

That's the same list I've been using. I've been trying for the avatar for about a week now but no luck. I've only seen a few items that would work for the avatar but someone always seems to beat me to it.

Edit: Immediately after posting this I went to the chocolate factory and just got the avatar after buying a Minty Choccywhip.

I find the chocolate factory avvie impossible to get... Whenever the Chocolate factory restocks, it clears out in a matter of seconds, lol.

I find the chocolate factory avvie impossible to get... Whenever the Chocolate factory restocks, it clears out in a matter of seconds, lol.

Only on Half Price Day. XD On regular days, the Factory is pretty slow. Only the rare chocolates clear out quickly but of course, that's obvious.

It's an avatar rarity; of course they go fast.

Keep trying! I got it after a lot of tries, and patience, but it all pays out in the end, with the feeling of a new avvie!