What if Darigan won?

Guest Астр&#10

Guest Астр&#10

We all know that the recent Haunted Woods plot was decided by the Altador Cup. But what would have happened if Darigan would have won?

I really wish they had, then we would have a war.

What do you think?

I would really like DC to have won, though the HW plot was under construction since long ago. The TCG came before the Altador Cup! They based it on the TCG. Now, if there was like a new DC TCG deck...

I think that the HW Plot was being created before the completion of the Altador Cup, thus unless the Cup was fixed then the two are not related... and I think all the people who played day and night for their respective teams would lose all faith in the game if the winner was predetermined

Yeah, I just saw the link between the cup and the new plot, and, even though it just sounds like a coincidence, it is pretty cool. I hope they do a plot in Faerieland next. Or Terror Mountain.

Yeah, I just saw the link between the cup and the new plot, and, even though it just sounds like a coincidence, it is pretty cool. I hope they do a plot in Faerieland next. Or Terror Mountain.

They made a plot for the Haunted Woods because they never had a proper plot yet. Whichever did not have plot attached to it, probably will have a plot soon enough, most likely the Lost Desert won't have another one for a while now.

The Altador cup didn't decide the Haunted Woods plot. TNT had already planned it. I saw them mentioning it in a previous editorial in the times.

But back on topic...

If Darigan had won, his castle would get a makeover because Darigan would be happy. xD And my trophy would be gold.

The Altador cup didn't decide the Haunted Woods plot. TNT had already planned it. I saw them mentioning it in a previous editorial in the times.

But back on topic...

If Darigan had one, his castle would get a makeover because Darigan would be happy. xD And my trophy would be gold.

same here! I was with darigan every single match.

well if they mentioned it on the Times before, then it's not technically THEIR fault XD it's ours for not paying attention. But still the prizes were great!

the prizes WERE great! I got some rare things such as,

Darigan Citadel: Making The Finals

and the coveted...

Ataldor Cup Staff tourney Avatar! A LOT of people hated me for getting it! Including my bro!

the prizes WERE great! I got some rare things such as,

Darigan Citadel: Making The Finals

and the coveted...

Ataldor Cup Staff tourney Avatar! A LOT of people hated me for getting it! Including my bro!

I didn't get it, but one of my friends did and she got tons of hate neomail so she had to block neomails from people that were not her neofriends. I was 1 guess away from getting it <_<

I didn't get it, but one of my friends did and she got tons of hate neomail so she had to block neomails from people that were not her neofriends. I was 1 guess away from getting it <_<

same for my bro. He thought snarkie would get in third, yet she came in second...

• 3 weeks later...