Full set of Altador Cup Keyrings

Lia Seeya

*taps mic* Krzzt. Price-check on one set of Altador Cup Keyrings, aisle 10, next to the King Altador action figures. Krzzt.

*coughs* Seriously though, I do have a question. I was trying to clear out my SDB today when I saw I had the full set of Altador Cup Keyrings (10 of them, I believe?) and I was wondering:

1. Is there a set price for a full set of these keyrings?

2. If there is, is it more profitable to sell them individually or as a set on the TP?

I've been to the TP but the only lot I found selling the whole set is at 100k. So I'm not exactly sure what to do with these keyrings. o.o

wow! thats pretty cool, if i were you though id put it on the trading post that way you have a set price if some collector comes along, rather than selling them in your shop or on the auctions because than someone may not know the value of them and you wont get a lot of nps.

but like maywish ive never been in your situation so this is jus a segestion.

I had a few of the keyrings I found in my SDB. But not a set so I sold them off individually.

But since you've got a set I'd put them all on the TP as you'll probably get a better deal for the whole set than you would individually!

Hmmm...

Sounds good, you guys. I'll wait for a while before putting it up on the TP. I need to clear out the rest of my SDB first. XD

If anyone still has an exact value on these things, please PM me. :D