Favourite comedy show?

Lia Seeya

There are a LOT of funny shows out there. Some of them are improv like "Whose Line is it Anyway?" or sketch like "Saturday Night Live" or sitcoms like "Friends" or even parody/satirical news shows like "The Colbert Report" and "The Daily Show".

I think I just mentioned MOST of the funny shows I liked up there. :D So I'd like to ask all you TDN members: What are your favourite comedy shows? What makes you laugh after a long day and just makes you feel alll better? :)

Other sitcoms I enjoy:

- Stacked

- The IT Crowd

- Almost Perfect

- Hope & Faith

And more that I'm probably forgetting right now... XD

Saturday Night Live is the greatest sketch comedy ever. It's been around for decades, it's had its ups and downs but it's still such a strong show and of course, it's my dream to work for them. 8D I always download episodes because we're kinda delayed here.

As for sitcoms, I enjoy watching 30 Rock, The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. Those are the ones that are still running at least. I sure loved Will & Grace and Arrested Development before.

And Late Night with Conan O' Brien always made me laugh. I'm bummed that the moment I could stay up late to watch Late Night, it's when Jimmy Fallon takes over. :( But since Conan will be on an earlier timeslot, I'll have more chances of watching him!

Comedy is the only thing I watch on TV right now, really. XD

Thanks to Coco, I actually downloaded an SNL episode. XD I just clicked a random one and got the one with Zac Efron in it. Which was surprisingly really really funny even with Efron.

Case and point to the awesomeness of SNL. :D

I loved the team-up episode of Colbert and Stewart, best election coverage show EVER.

My Fav Comedy Ever MUST be "Friends" I just love it. They are still having some re-runs of it and they show them on a weekley base.

Thanks to Coco, I actually downloaded an SNL episode. XD I just clicked a random one and got the one with Zac Efron in it. Which was surprisingly really really funny even with Efron.

Case and point to the awesomeness of SNL. :D

I loved the team-up episode of Colbert and Stewart, best election coverage show EVER.

That's the one we were supposed to watch in the car. XD Get the Alec Baldwin episode! Season 34, Episode 16! Just watched it awhile ago. I loved it. XD

The Office, hands down.

Ellen is pretty good too, but I've only gotten to see it a couple times as it's on weekdays at noon here. (And would that be considered a comedy show or a talk show? Ah well, I still like it.xD)

Two shows that make me laugh uncontrollably are The Office (US) and Whose Line Is It Anyway? I really miss WLIIA. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Malcolm in the Middle. That one's probably my favourite. Seinfield is hilarious. Little Britain is lol! Tears. I have been in tears from it laughing so hard.

To be honest I hate most sitcoms. I prefer shows like Grey's Anatomy or Desperate Housewives. But every now and then, there's one that's really unique and worth the watch :).

Two shows that make me laugh uncontrollably are The Office (US) and Whose Line Is It Anyway? I really miss WLIIA.

I miss Whose Line too! D: They don't show it enough here so I get my fix from YouTube.

Wayne is epic at the song games. And I love Weird Newscasters and Party Quirks. XD

I completely agree with Macabre. The Office is by far the best comedy on tv now. This season hasn't been as great but I am constantly watching the first three seasons over and over! My Boys is a pretty good show too now. It' like a new Friends, just more sports....and guys. Jakeandamir.com online is a crazy,goofy website with funny sketches.