Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water

hrtbrk

Are there any underwater fisherman out there? lol Has anyone received this, or know of someone who has? I heard that you can get it once you reach the fishing level of 73 or 75 - is there any truth to that?

If you have won one or know someone who has, what did you do with it? Did you sell it or did you use it? If you used it, what were your results?

That page isn't entirely correct about the broken bag of Neopoints.. When I repaired mine both times I got a little over 2500 NP. It says there that the most you can get is 2k?

Wow congrats on gettign that item. Its pretty rare and, not to mention expensive and a collectors item. Hold on to it till someone offers a good price ^^. And yes, i agree its hard to get items from the fishing pool. A high fishing level does not mean you will get the good items, it just opens you to the possibility of getting it...which for items such as "flask of rainbow fountain water' is as low as getting a paintbrush from the fruit machine.

I was happy to get the avatar! I wanted that more than the flask :P. Luna just hit 100 for her Fishing Skill yesterday too :). I like doing it so I'll keep going even though I have the avatar.

Even though this topic is not about avatars.

The flask would be nice now :P.

My pets fishing skill is 209 and I have yet to get anything valuable from fishing, though if I did get the flask of rainbow fountain water I would probably sell it so I could get closer to buying a paintbrush of a colour I actually want.

Wow congrats on gettign that item. Its pretty rare and, not to mention expensive and a collectors item. Hold on to it till someone offers a good price ^^. And yes, i agree its hard to get items from the fishing pool. A high fishing level does not mean you will get the good items, it just opens you to the possibility of getting it...which for items such as "flask of rainbow fountain water' is as low as getting a paintbrush from the fruit machine.

Hot dang! I won a gold paintbrush from there not too long ago.

I get that the flask is soo rare but I was reading a page that this person has won in a bunch of times. I don't recall their level though...

I get that the flask is soo rare but I was reading a page that this person has won in a bunch of times. I don't recall their level though...

:crying_blow:

I'd be happy with getting it once!! I never win anything spectacular from the fishing pond... they are so lucky!

ooh! Do you know what I got? -fakes excitement- A rotton left shoe!!! :S