The Disrespectoid Hunt

kss15

In New Features, there is info and a link for the Capri Sun Disrespectoid sponsor. If you find all of the disrespectoids you get a virtual prize.

The Rec Center isn't working for me, and I can't find any of those disrespectoids. I'm not sure if they're hiding in the Rec Centre and that's why I can't find them, or if they're somewhere else around the Neopets site? Is anyone else having better luck?

The disrespectoids are in random banner ads throughout the site. It confused be at first since I thought they'd be in the rec centre.

If anyone has more informations about this, feel free to contact me :)

Nothing was showing for me, and if it's ads based, I won't be able to see them on my main since I'm premium.

If the banner at the top has the Disrespectoid ads click the ads to verify your finding of said 3 characters

Locations of ads for me:

Haunted Woods, Fairy City and Mystery Island

once all 3 different characters has been found you will receive a virtual prize.

The prize I received:

Meowclops Statue

I'm wondering if this might be US only? since I can't get into the Rec center and I haven't seen the ads.

I have found out, like Tymco said, the locations for the banners are the Haunted Woods, Mystery Island and Faerieland

i did it, and I just got a whoopee cushion. I was angry and upset.

i did it, and I just got a whoopee cushion. I was angry and upset.

same for me when i completed it, it took me forever to find out they were in the banners, and when i finally found them all i got was a whoopee cushion i was like what?

I got the same whoopie cushion. It does suck, and I think there was a promise of NP that they never delivered on. I can't say I got my hopes up, though, because it was advertisement only.

I got the same whoopie cushion. It does suck, and I think there was a promise of NP that they never delivered on. I can't say I got my hopes up, though, because it was advertisement only.

ya i remember that! they said there will be a large amount of neopoints plus a prize! what a ripoff!