petpet

dazngurl

So you have a petpet, huh? Well, so do I! but I don't really know what to do with them. I mean, I don't get the point of raising their levels or something. Maybe I just don't know. They're cute I can say that. They keep my pets company! but yeah. I was just wondering

comment??

There is a way to feed them (if they are in your inventory), but other then that I haven't found anything special about them just yet. Petpet park is now launched for anyone that made Beta Tester (yay me) But thus far it's a totally independent site.

Yeah, I heard about this one, too. I'm intrigued by it. Is it a random thing? Or are there certain petpets that DO battle?

It's a random thing. I remember battling ages ago and my Angelpuss would appear on my side of the dome with a message "Stacy the Angelpuss had come to help battle!" (or something to that effect).

I don't think petpets do anything in Battledome. They are useful for Petpet Battles (a game), Petpet Lab Ray (for avatar), Symol Hole (avatar and free items/neopoints) and Turmaculus (avatar/free items/other stuff). Since Petpet Battles is a game, you can get a trophy for it. But I think that game is purely luck.