Camel_Spider_Paradox

So, I know that, to get that avatar, you need a Blue Evil Fuzzle, which I have, and you need to keep playing with your pet until the fuzzle scares the neopet. But I have been playing with my neopet for hours now, and I still havn't gotten the avatar yet. So how much do I have to play with my neopet? Am I missing something?

Play with it until you actually get the avvie, it's random so there is no set time.

It took me about a month of playing with it.

I'd play with every so often every day until I got it.

Good luck :)

Miss-mimi, bragging. hehe, I would be jealous if I didn't JUST get it.

lol.

Aww.. I sorry! *pat pat* If it makes you feel any better some of THE most simple ones I cannot get. I've been trying for ages to get the Symol Hole, Edna and both of the King's avatars. :( Can't do it!!

Aww.. I sorry! *pat pat* If it makes you feel any better some of THE most simple ones I cannot get. I've been trying for ages to get the Symol Hole, Edna and both of the King's avatars. :( Can't do it!!

I am the same way. I got this avi in i think maybe 3 tries but yet i can't get anything from the Symol hole, the coconut shy one, both of the kings, the lever of doom, Snowager, pretty much all the super annoying ones i can't get to save my life.

Since it is random, its just down to luck. A tip is to not click the "Close and Refresh" button. Instead, on the popup, just hit F5 on your keyboard to refresh. This acts as you playing with your pet with the item. So just mash F5, if you are not doing so.

sorri to say this...but i'm like miss mimi...it took me only a hand-full of times...

i rotated playing with the evil blue fuzzle between all my 3 pets...as i thought they may have different playing styles...or something...

that is my suggestion...although that may not work...but maybe it will...

also..i cannot seam to do the really easy ones either...i hate the randomness of some of the avatars...

but good luck in obtaining the avatar

This one took me a few hours to get. However, that is the kind of luck I usually have with avatars that require refreshing.

Yeah, the snowager one is going to take ages to get (I get blasted almost every time). I think I got the evil fuzzle avvie after 2 tries. I wish good luck to those who are still trying for it. I just hit the 200 mark for avatars today :D woot.

Guest riwu0730

To get the avatar, your pet should not say: "This is so boring" or something like that.

It must be really playing it.

It is just random, so for some people it takes a few minutes while other days. Personally, I got it in about 30 minutes. Also, I switched who played with it between my three pets. Good luck~!

Play with it until you actually get the avvie, it's random so there is no set time.

It took me about a month of playing with it.

I'd play with every so often every day until I got it.

Good luck :)

Really?! Wow... again. It only took me 10 minutes. Once again total luck on my part, but just keep trying and you'll get it.