[Marshy is taking fanart requests!]~

marshy

c: Want fanart for your lovely neopets?

Just gimme a link / picture of your neopet (when slots are empty) and I'll work on it/get it done eventually >w<

As for what my art looks like, well...it's going to be a surprise (until I get the first ones done, that is. xP)

Working on it c:

1. Miss-Mimi (tehMIMI)

2. tsaria_outsider (Mangolina)

3. Daily dare (Valdyon)

4. Omnalu (Omnalu)

DISCLAIMER/NOTES: I apologize in advance if you don't like my art style/think my art is lame/my art is lame...X__x

UPDATE/NOTE: Hey guys, sorry for not posting back to you all...>.<"" Ive been cramming for tests X___x but I'll get all your pictures done eventually, I promise ^^

I'll post them here when Im done, and neomail you guys too, so you dont have to check back all the time :D

Thanks for your patience, and I apologize again for being so slow!

Aww, someone would suck if they "didn't like it", it's your hard work and you're doing it for free! I would love to have one please! :D

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=tehMIMI

I won't mind if you leave out some of the stuff that she has on because there is a LOT.

Thanks in advance!

Aww, someone would suck if they "didn't like it", it's your hard work and you're doing it for free! I would love to have one please! :D

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=tehMIMI

I won't mind if you leave out some of the stuff that she has on because there is a LOT.

Thanks in advance!

Yay! Ive always wanted to try draw a Xweetok >w<! Thanks for posting c: I'll neomail you or PM you when I'm done, so you dont need to check back here. ^^

( after doing art requests in the past, I managed to get a few people who didnt like my style of drawing/coloring...so I just decided to warn people before I drew their pets for them this time. >.<" )

I would very much love if you made something of Mangolina

You can take away what ever you like. Thank you very much in advance. I am sure I will love her!!

Oooh a camo shoyru c:

This is going to be fun ^^!

Thanks for posting, I'll get back to you when I'm done ^^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; use the edit button instead. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you wouldn't mind, do you think you could draw my Lupe? I know she isn't painted, (haven't found a color I liked for her yet :P) but I'd love some art of here ^_^

Omnalu

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: lol, Daily Dare beat me. I'll just have to be patient and wait for slots to open up ~_^