Why Hello There. :)

Angelness

I joined TDN a few days ago, and decided I'd join the forums as well. My oldest two accounts on neo are 68 months, but they're both inaccessible, as I don't remember what e-mail I used for them. xD; But, that's unimportant. I'm back from a hiatus, and currently busy collecting avatars.

I'm also an avid reader and writer. I haven't done anything for the NT yet, as the idea of writing about my neopets doesn't particularly appeal to me, but I'll probably cave one day for that shiny trophy and the avatar. (I also enjoy making digital art... But I'm not very good at it. xP)

In real life, I'm a teenager, living in the US. And that's basically me in an internet-safe nutshell. ^_^

Welcome to the TDN Forums, Angelness ^^ I'm Alice, or Ali for short ;D

Everyone will say this, but I'll go ahead and start off the chain - be sure to read the rules! Angry mods = not fun. They're not hard rules to follow though ;P

You'll love it here at the forums xD (overuses smileys) Insane members makes for a pretty fun place to chat.

And I know what you mean about writing about Neopets xD Short stories are fun, but writing about Neopets just doesn't appeal to me either.

All the useful links are towards the top of the page, such as going back to the main site, Customization, Neoavatars, etc. if you need them.

Have fun, and again, welcome! ^_^

Hey Ali :) And yep, the rules were read before I posted. ^^ (Just because some forums have odd rules here and there.)

And I'm glad insanity is acceptable here. Otherwise, I would not fit in. At all. But it is, so yay! :D

Thanks for tips and such. ^^ And no worries, I overuse smilies all time, if you couldn't tell. Emotions are hard to express through the internet, and they help clear things up. -shrug-

Just be sure to not post more than 5 smilies at one post :D. I am CC and I love to read and write too..A LOT. See ya in the forums.

Hey Angelness, welcome to TDNForums.

My name's Stephanie.

Aww, you guys made my post shorter......:)

Other than what's already said above, feel free to PM any of us if you have any questions or help, or post another topic. ;)

And watch out for the residents living under the snack table....be sure to hide your toes.

And don't take the cookies! :evil:

Hi and welcome to the forums. Im newer to everyone just calls me RJ. Been around for almost a week I guess and I love it here. We have a lot in common as I love to write to but still havent done anything for NTs. Like you I will eventually cave to lol. Anyways have fun and see you around.

RJ

Oh yeah... u have to be pretty crazy to touch the cookies I guess.... and as it was mentioned... beware of the snack tables.. peoples live under there :)

The NT? I love writing, and once I get good at Key Quest maybe I'll write an article for it. *hint hint*

Anyways, hi, I'm Lion. Enjoy your stay here! :D