Pet Abilities GONE!!!

Aysh

I am hoping someone on TDN or the forums has a solution. I thought it was a Mac and FF thing but then I asked my guildies to try selecting a pets abilities and they had the same issue. There aren't those boxes whereby you can click only the ability. I tried reporting it to TNT but it said the category does not exist. Help please ... I have blessed my pets for battledome and cannot use a single ability.

Click on the non showing images... it will bold the name of the ability. Then it's activated...

I'm currently in Opera and I see box where images should be.

Yeah, what Xepha said. xD But you know that there is an Other topic right? So if it doesn't fit in there just put it in other.

Just follow the above instructions yeah, dont worry too much about it. Unless these are high level abilities that are crucial for the battledome, such as 'Sink' or "Drain Life', you would be better off just investing on weapons and equipment.

Just follow the above instructions yeah, dont worry too much about it. Unless these are high level abilities that are crucial for the battledome, such as 'Sink' or "Drain Life', you would be better off just investing on weapons and equipment.

It doesn't seem to be working :( I shall just report it and see what happens. I just am trying to get the battle faerie avvie so abilities kinda make that easier.

Actually, I tried using that source code method, but I can't find the urls. Can anyone explain how to do it?

Search for the word 'toggle' and you'll find a link, along with many others following it. Then copy and paste that URL after the Neopets URL (replacing the abilities.phtml~ thing)