AvLog's Rainbow Theory

Coco

So I got the avatar today and I came across the theory on AvLog that states the following about the Rainbow theory on their site:

"Many reports of the avatar seem to come from completing a three-item quest for a "Rainbow" recipe."

Three items: Check.

Rainbow in the name of the recipe: Check.

And POOF. I got the avatar (on my first try, too!)

Perhaps this theory might actually be true?

Hmm... I don't really noticed that until you say it XD I really hoped that it will not become another random avatar that can only be given with luck..

maybe I will give it a try someday, now is not so convenient for me as I cannot use my shop wizard XD

Well was it a Rainbow recipe? You can't just put a random recipe and then say it's not true when you don't get the avatar...

That formula also worked for me when I got the Edna avatar. I kept a list of the stuff used and the item made for just such an occasion:

Items requested: Chia Clown Ball, Bran Boulders, White Chocolate Flotsam (in that order)

Item made: Rainbow Spell of Chia Shrinking

Of course, I think that getting the avatar is still ramdom, even when these conditions are met. This was far from being the first three-item-make-rainbow set that I got.

Well was it a Rainbow recipe? You can't just put a random recipe and then say it's not true when you don't get the avatar...

Of course I made sure it was a Rainbow recipe. I tried twice. Randbow Wand something or other.

It is random, there might be some correlation between 3 items and rainbow in the name but I have completed almost 400 of her quests over time and trust me that plenty of them fit that description. I still haven't gotten it.