Hewlp with retreiving Birthdate fo account

SarafinaWolf7

I'm trying to get into my old account but it's asking for a birthdate. Why? It doesn't ask that for my current account.

I entered my real birthdate but it didn't work. Obviously I have a different one on the account. Is there any way to recover it? Maybe from TNT?

(Sorry about the title. I can't change it.)

They ask for your birthday if you typed in the wrong password, too... which I always seem to just type in my p/w without putting in my b'day and it logs me in. Try doing that?

Or contact TNT and see what they do.

Ugh I've had that too. Still have actually. TNT asked me to provide them with a lot of information, but apparently it wasn't enough. They never got back to me.

that's happend to me before,

i filled out the form and sent it to TNT.

they got back to me about two weeks later

saying the account has been inactive for too long,

so they couldn't give me my birthday info

and suggested i make a new account. o_O

so, unless you give them lots of

details about your account,

they don't really send you, your birthday info. :(

but you can always try sending them the form,

i hope you have better luck than me, though! ^_^

I'm trying to get into my old account but it's asking for a birthdate. Why? It doesn't ask that for my current account.

I entered my real birthdate but it didn't work. Obviously I have a different one on the account. Is there any way to recover it? Maybe from TNT?

(Sorry about the title. I can't change it.)

It happened to one of my side accounts once. I sent them the recover account form with all the information I could, and they eventually sent me the birthday for that account! I had just used the month before mine by mistake.

You can try to guess different birthdays everyday, and keep track of what you are doing. It worked for a few people I know :)

Haha! It sure worked for me! I was able to access one of my old accounts which had a Baby Kougra and an Ice Blumaroo on it! ^^

It happened to one of my side accounts once. I sent them the recover account form with all the information I could, and they eventually sent me the birthday for that account! I had just used the month before mine by mistake.

Could i ask where the recover account form is?

It happened to me... its very easy since it was my firs account, obviously I didn't remember all the things I had, I just contacted TNT and told them I think I messed up when I signed in, and I filled the form with some of my neofriends equiped items and some books and thats it :D

I don't know what to do now! I don't remember much from my old account, so I can't really prove it's mine to TNT. If I didn't put my real birthdate then I put a random one. I don't remember it and it could be anything, so guessing and trying every one is no use. Should I just give up?

EDIT: I did it! I guessed the right date on the first try! YAY!

It turns I used the birthdate of Remus Lupin (from Harry Potter) - March 10th, and my birthyear. I just decieded to try that date because I know it's something I would do.

But now I found something strange. I went to the bank and it said I had a million NPs. I remember having ~700k NPs. Nothing else is different in my account. Maybe I'm remembering wrong...

Actually I have more jellies and omelettes then I remember. I'm changing my password just to be safe.

Mods, you can lock this topic. I solved the problem.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephanie~ if you have any questions regarding this action.