The Possible Next Plot?

Ideas about the next plot.  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think it will take place?

• Maraqua
    • Shenkuu
    • A lesser-used location, like Kiko Lake.
    • Someplace else (mention where in your post!)
  2. 2. Would you rather see another plot revolving around puzzles, or a plot with a war?

• A puzzle plot!
    • A war!
    • A mix of both!

Super Squirrel:

I think TNT has said that there won't be any more wars, which I'm disappointed in. :(

I think their reason for this is because Neo has more children playing or something like that.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really enjoy the wars. Since I have no good Battledome pets, it irks me that they always include some challengers to beat. <_<

I want to have a plot centered on Tyrannia. They haven't had one in forever. :)

what is all this debet about. does anyone know about the new games SIMS 3?

hope someone knows about that so they can tell me all about the new sims 3 that is out now or soon?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Maruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. USE THE EDIT BUTTON. And stay on-topic!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Shenkuu is a good guess, but could I also throw in Lutari Island for consideration? I just have a hope that it will eventually become available to all Neopians, rather than the few who use Mobile. Maybe a plot will reveal the island to the world... -_-

• 3 weeks later...
There's always that mysterious little Grundo doll in Faerieland, if the plot needs a place to start.

That Grundo was supposedly part of the dinner mystery(whatever it was called) plot then never finished as it showed up shortly after the plot started.

But I do agree he needs to be used for something. Maybe a faerie world plot, I don't believe there has been one.

i hope TNT does make another plot, and if so i would like it to be based on shenkuu or lutari island. maybe they could base the plot on the whole of neopia so everyone gets a chance to venture throughout the lands :)

maybe they could base the plot on the whole of neopia so everyone gets a chance to venture throughout the lands :)

That would be interesting, but it could get complicated. I'd probably die of confusion. =P

Really, though, even if they said no more war plots, that's just dumb. Look, their reasoning doesn't make sense. If they can't have war plots because there are lots more younger kids, then they shouldn't have the battledome either. There is the same type of fighting done in the BD every day as there is in a war plot. But of course they wouldn't take away the battledome.... I hope. :worried:

I think maybe it was meant to resolve the lost island plot... but who knows now, that was forever ago, and that's been there for FOREVER too! :( I'm really hoping a plot comes out soon, but it's prob going to be 2010 before we see one! :( :(

... I doubt it would be in jelly world ... then they would be unable to continue denying its exsistence... I think a plot in an old world would be cool too ... maybe tyrannia or mystery island!!

lol... you know what I meant ... jelly world, what jelly world! ? :P either way I doubt they'd do a plot with it, unless they plan to add it to their globe

ya where would it go though! :P I think they should develop Jelly world more ... add some new stuff to it... I suppose they could definitly do that through a plot :P

A Shenkuu plot with a war that requires you to solve the mysteries of the past.

I would also like to see something between Krawk Island and Roo Island.

ooooh I really like that idea! I may be biased with my love of all things pirate however .. :P lol. I think a war would be cool ... or maybe they could do something with kiko island

if nothing else id like to see the other places revamped on the site due to a plot. like how the plot turns out in the end effects what happens.

Im okay with that if it doesnt kill one of my favourite world (see the original maraqua battle) ...