The Possible Next Plot?

Ideas about the next plot.  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think it will take place?

• Maraqua
    • Shenkuu
    • A lesser-used location, like Kiko Lake.
    • Someplace else (mention where in your post!)
  2. 2. Would you rather see another plot revolving around puzzles, or a plot with a war?

• A puzzle plot!
    • A war!
    • A mix of both!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg I would be crushed if they were to do that.

They'll prob respond (if they respond at all) ... we are currently entertaining the idea of possible starting up or continuing a plot sometime in the near future. However we are currently focused on the new game challenge, The NC mall, and the customization contest.

omg I would be crushed if they were to do that.

They'll prob respond (if they respond at all) ... we are currently entertaining the idea of possible starting up or continuing a plot sometime in the near future. However we are currently focused on the new game challenge, The NC mall, and the customization contest.

Ahaha, probably. Still, it doesn't hurt to ask, especially for the possibility of a little peace of mind. I hope they answer.

They really DO need to put in a new plot to gain interest back into neo... make it exciting again! I want a plot on this account! :( darn neo and their lack of plots!!!! *shakes fist*

Unrelated to the 'upcoming features' thing, I always thought that big green blob of half-eaten jelly in Jelly World was a little suspicious....

I'd also appreciate it if it weren't battledome pet/money/game heavy. I don't know about you guys, but I am NOT tops at a lot of their games, and having to get a certain score is a little discouraging.

I dunno I really want it to have something to do with the battledome, I think Im going to get back to raising my stats :) ... and saving for some good items just in case :P

I hope for a puzzle/combat plot on mystery island and maybe a war in shenkuu with a supporter option

people think all neo cares about is custimization and neohomes 2.0 what if thhey incorporate that in the next plot like dressing your pet up like a villain to spy on the bad guys or luring theives into your house with a priceless treasure so you can catch them

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie*) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

people think all neo cares about is custimization and neohomes 2.0 what if thhey incorporate that in the next plot like dressing your pet up like a villain to spy on the bad guys or luring theives into your house with a priceless treasure so you can catch them

That would be really awesome, but only so long as they made the items necessary to do so available through participating in the plot itself. Using the NC mall wouldn't be at all fair, and puzzle plots shouldn't hinge on who has the most NP for buying items. War plots are the only things that should require a NP investment, and that's only because training for the Battledome and equipping your pet is a massively expensive hobby.

they could simply have tickets to enter the plot. (im not saying they SHOULD -i really hope they don't - but they COULD do that).

As for neohome 2... I really liked that! :P it was fun creating my pirate hideout! :D

-i really hope we dont have a dress up plot - that would stink -

I would love a ninja civil war up in Shenkuu.

Ha, me and my friends were just talking about how cool that would be, and if there IS a shenkuu plot I would like it to be a war

That actually does sound pretty cool. If they did that then the attack could come from the water! (and thus the 'mysterious voyage' would continue)

I actually dont think I want to see a plot in maraqua, I really like maraqua, and look what happened last time -_- lol. bring on the lutari plot!! (the pirates can be lost at sea and accidentally disover it for all I care)

• 4 weeks later...

i bet you it is either going to happen in a totally new location or a less used town. If it had puzzles and a war, and maybe if they let your pet be the main character like an rpg, that would be soo awesome!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy. ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Meowy. if you have any questions regarding this action.