Got Twitter? :D

Mimii

And the last thing I need is silly one liner updates on my mobile :P I tend to use it for calls, lol

Plus I'd rather log on here and find out the news... I just think it's a waste of time, facebook is enough of a time sucker as it is, don't need another one! :)

Guess it's just something that really doesn't appeal to me in the slightest... Ya win some ya loose some as they say :D

Yep, I use my phone for updates too. I've to pay for every single text message I send, so I really try not to get anything there. Plus a phone buzzin all the time would annoy me *coughlikeTJsphonecough*.

However, I'm on Plurk. You can have conversation on your plurk, and it even gives you more karma if people replies to you. Twitter is 1 way communication. You are being updated or you update people. On plurk, people react to what you say inside your 140 characters blob. You can still update people saying "I'm going out, bbl" and stuff like that. Anyway, point is that I don't need to have 2 micro blog sites to check. Twitter is not my choice.