I could really use your help!

jekyll_101

I'm in the 1000th Caption Contest, but I need as many votes as possible to get the avatar!

You can vote once every 4 hours, and I'm desperate, so would be eternally grateful for any and all votes you can spare, it will only take a minute of your time.

My caption is:

By jekyll_101:

Grarrl: I knew I shouldn't have used that Grey Paint Brush to stir the punch....

Link below. Thanks!

http://www.neopets.com/games/caption_browse.phtml

Edit: PLEASE NOTE: Even if you have already voted for me or someone else, you can vote again after 4 hours, and I would really appreciate the votes if you can spare a minute of your time! Thanks to everyone who has helped me, it means so much.

Thank you all for your help! It really means a lot to me!

You can vote every 4 hours until Tuesday, so if anyone has a spare minute between now and then to drop me a few votes, I'll be very grateful! I'm really excited! I really want this avatar!!

Thanks Maywish and everyone who has voted for me! I'm not sure how much longer I have to get votes, but I still need as many as I can get! Even if you have already voted, you can vote again after 4 hours!

I know it's a lot to ask, but if you have a spare minute, I'd really be grateful for votes!

wow I saw one of the contestants with a thousand over votes o_O

still all the best to you I hope you can beat him at the end ^_^

I will try my best to remember to vote when I have the time..

wow I saw one of the contestants with a thousand over votes o_O

still all the best to you I hope you can beat him at the end ^_^

I will try my best to remember to vote when I have the time..

Thanks ho_yt I appreciate that! Yeah, Kreepyjess has over 1000 votes, she is really well know on the Charter boards... I think I only have to be in the top 15 to get the avatar though?