A Camouflage Giveaway!

sign me up please :D

Username: madkat_1

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Username: jekyll_101

This looks like fun!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ooooh :) What are those two choices? :P

You're really generous!

Speckled or Piece of a treasure map

I'll enter, once again. You should know it, but if you don't it pokefan875.

P.S I think you have 9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,990 NP.

Haha. No, I don't :P I have like 50k XD but I have enough Neoitems for like 3 more giveaways but that gives me 3 weeks to play KeyQuest to get more stuff.

Ok, guys, there are four short posts on this page alone. More scattered throughout these topics. I love that Dark Angel here wants to do all these awesome giveaways, but if people keep posting less than 7 words when they enter, we mgiht have to shut them down or regulate them much more than we have been. So please, abide by the rules when entering!

I hope you don't close this excellent topic! Everybody, please follow the rules. But I better stop backseat modding...but thanks for the giveaways!

Yay!!!!! Do you have a Donation shop where we can donate NP to help you buy prizes? I really think you should be rewarded!