part 9 punch

karlaxoxo

i cant get past part 9 where you are supposed to put in the combinations.

i read the guide and what i dont get is,

are we supposed to click like 123 and then let the page load or click 1, let the page load, 2, let the page load, and 3 then let the page load [for example]

i dont get it!

TDN's guide on the Altador plot part 9 is here.

Using that guide, basically the bowls are replaced with the numbers 1-2-3 so its easier to understand :)

So you try different combinations of clicking on the 3 bowls then hover over the goblet (between bowl 2 and 3) and see if its clickable.

Keep on trying different combinations on the bowls until you can click on the goblet, then you'll get your constellation. ;)

Good luck with the plot!

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i cant get past part 9 where you are supposed to put in the combinations.

i read the guide and what i dont get is,

are we supposed to click like 123 and then let the page load or click 1, let the page load, 2, let the page load, and 3 then let the page load [for example]

i dont get it!

I have exactly the same problem :sad01_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts above 6 words. Smilies and quotes do not count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This part I thought was actually going to really tricky for me, but i didn`t find that...the problem is that the goblet moves VERY slightly, I guess i was just lucky becuase I wasnt really paying close attention to it....and after trying 3 more combos i noticed it moved....also be sure to keep careful track of how many times you`ve clicked...you may think you entering the 3 number in a combo, but it is actually the first number of the next combo...if you find that your not getting it after trying all the combos....try going out of the colliseum and coming back in to put your combos back to netural

I've got a question on top of this:

Do I have to re-load the browser-page everytime I've tried a combination?

I've tried all the combinations 3 times now, but nothing happens. :crying:

EDIT: I tried a few more times, and finally I got it! =D

• 1 month later...
I've got a question on top of this:

Do I have to re-load the browser-page everytime I've tried a combination?

I've tried all the combinations 3 times now, but nothing happens. :crying:

EDIT: I tried a few more times, and finally I got it! =D

i've been having the same problems but even after reading this forum i'm syill very lost and frustrated! are we supposed to click the 3 bowls then let the screen load or are we supposed to click a bowl, let the screen load and then click the next bowl?? o_O

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than 3 weeks.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.