Air Faerie and Soup Faerie

rachiee

Air Faerie

Soup Faerie

The Air Faerie was finished a few days ago, and I finished the Soup Faerie a few minutes ago.

These took a span of a few days, but actually I might have spent somewhere around 4-6 hours on the drawings all together. Maybe 2.5 on each XD idk.

I haven't drawn faeries in a while, so I apologize if anything looks weird, but I am trying out a new eye style/drawing style. (more pixel-based than my previous styles)

Comments, critiques and suggestions are welcome as usual ^_^

EDIT: I "borrowed" the lips from the Air Faerie onto the Soup Faerie, 'cause I didn't want to draw another pair of lips, I'm pretty bad at that =p

Pretty cool, better than anything I could ever come up with. xP

Critique:

The right ears on both of the faeries look extremely small compared to their left ears, maybe fix that. xD

The air faerie's left hand looks...odd, like she had her hand ripped off. Maybe make the fingers more detailed? xP

The way the soup faerie's holding the bowl looks awkward as well. I think, if you added a little depth to her wrists, it would look much better. :D

That's all I have to say. Nice work. :D

Umm... pretty nice, except:

-Everything Morgan said

-The ears - is it that way because of a distance or something else?

-The way that the Soup Faerie is holding the bowl - it looks like the bowl is cutting her hands off!

-The eyes are... well, creepy.

If I had to rate this than I would rate it 6/10. Could be better.

PS: I know that the things on the list about the ears and the bowl had already been said, but I wanted to add my two cents into it.

I know about the bowl/hands, I tried to make it look halfway decent, but apparently I failed at that. I can't draw hands all that well =/

About the ears...I guess I could say that hair is covering the right ears on both of the faeries.

I might fix up these drawings later on today, if I want.

So far...thanks for the critique.