Tell every one about your self!

tsaria_outsider

Last movie: Bolt.

Book: Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux.

First pet's name: Eyshaw. (No idea how to spell it. Made-up name.)

Fav. disney villain: Oogie Boogie.

Last song: "Revolution" The Beatles

Thing you cant live without: Books. Music.

Time I normally wake up: Depends.

Ultimate goal in life: To find a goal already.

Would you rather save your family or 5,000 ppl (that excludes your family) from a fire? Family. Sorry. Rationally it's wrong, but how many people would you sacrifice for your family?

Do you know any other language than English? Used to know a smattering of ancient Greek. Learning Spanish.

If you where a type of animal what would you be? Wolf or horse.

What did you want to do when you grew up when you were 8? Zoologist.

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? Don't know.

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? C.S. Lewis! No, John Lennon! No, Dante! Obviously, I am conflicted.

Sum up your day in one word: Interesting.

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? 1940s! No, 1970s! No, 1300! :P

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry.

What was the last sentence you said? "Okay."

What is your favorite genre of music?

Book: "El retrato de Dorian gray" - Oscar Wilde

First pet's name: Galeonligthening

Fav. pass I don't remember any lol

Last song: Heartwoerk - Carcass

Thing you cant live without: Music,

Time I normally wake up: 5 a.m

Ultimate goal in life: To know from where do we come

Would you rather save your family or 5,000 ppl (that excludes your family) from a fire? Family

Do you know any other language than English? Spanish (mother language), French and Japanese

If you where a type of animal what would you be? Wolf or another cat-like animal

What did you want to do when you grew up when you were 8? Astronomer.

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? Don't know.

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? Dimeabag Darrel (R.I.P)

Sum up your day in one word: BORED

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? I don't know... In medieval period

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate

What was the last sentence you said? Ok, just wait a few minutes.

What is your favorite genre of music? Black Metal

Do you play any instrument(s)?

Last Movie: Finding Nemo

Last Book: Angels of Death (HA biography)

First Pet's Name: Montgomery (Monty for short)

Favourite Disney Villain: errrrrrrrrm, is catwoman a disney one?

Last Song: Vivaldi

What thing you couldn't live without: PS2

What time do you normally wake up: 7amish

Ultimate goal in life: To travel the world and discover new cultures, languages and expand my knowledge

Would you rather save your family or 5,000 ppl (that excludes your family) from a fire? Family

Do you know any other language than English? Turkish and some spanish

If you where a type of animal what would you be? Orca

What did you want to do when you grew up when you were 8? A fireman

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? Hopefully by that time I'd have made it at least to Ireland :)

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? Terry Pratchett

Sum up your day in one word: Just starting!

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? The flower power (late 60's early 70's)

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookies and cream

What was the last sentence you said? Monty, you is a stoopid kitten... but I will smother you in kisses anyway... mwaaaaahahahahaha!

What is your favorite genre of music? Grunge/rock

Do you play any instrument(s)? I used to play a sax

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life which would you choose and why?

Last Movie: This is England

Last Book: The African Queen xD

First Pet's Name: Nollie

Favourite Disney Villain: hmm... none, I don't like them at all...

Last Song: Alice in Chains - Them Bones

What thing you couldn't live without: my cellphone

What time do you normally wake up: 7 am

Ultimate goal in life: join an ONG and work as a volunteer, travel all around the world, learn 10 different languages... and have a family...

Would you rather save your family or 5,000 ppl (that excludes your family) from a fire?: family

Do you know any other language than English?: romanian, spanish, french, and a few words in basque and german

If you where a type of animal what would you be?: a bird .. maybe an imperial eagle or something like that...

What did you want to do when you grew up when you were 8?: can't remember..

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now?: I really don't know, I don't even know where I'll be living a year from now...

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?: Bakunin

Sum up your day in one word: just starting and i hope it'll be good, yesterday was awful...

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? late 18th and early 19th centuries (industrial revolution) ... and the 60s (hippies xD)

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?: chocolate

What was the last sentence you said?: Happy birthday Erik!!!

What is your favorite genre of music?: ska/punk/grunge/nu-metal, dunno really what's my favorite xD

Do you play any instrument(s)? I can play the piano

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life which would you choose and why?: this one is hard... if id choose love i'm sure i'll be happy because... well, i think love can make anyone happy... but if id choose the money, i wouldn't spend it all by myself and become a rich selfish snob, with that money i could help LOTS of people, and that would also make me happy... so, i really don't know...

What would you spend a billion dollars on?

Last Movie: Grey Gardens (TV Movie) Slumdog Millionaire for actual film.

Last Book: Definitely Dead

First Pet's Name: Dumb (Goldfish)

Favourite Disney Villain:

Last Song: Drive - REM

What thing you couldn't live without: Entertainment.

What time do you normally wake up: 8:30ish am

Ultimate goal in life: Not to have any goals....

Would you rather save your family or 5,000 ppl (that excludes your family) from a fire?: Family.

Do you know any other language than English?: Spanish and French.

If you where a type of animal what would you be?: Some sort of aquatic creature.

What did you want to do when you grew up when you were 8?:

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now?: Not too sure. There are a few places that we'd like to live.

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?: This is a secret lol :whistle:

Sum up your day in one word: Went to a friends grandpa's memorial. How fun can that be?

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? I'll take the 30's and the 60's... or the 70's... or the 80's... or the 90's. (the 80's & 90's to RELIVE.)

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?: Soft serve!

What was the last sentence you said?: "Are you sleeping?"

What is your favorite genre of music?: Don't have a preference.

Do you play any instrument(s)? I play the frog. Recognize!

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life which would you choose and why?:Love is a billion bucks.

What would you spend a billion dollars on? Oxygen bar.

What does your first name mean?:

Last Movie: The Last Unicorn

Last Book: Crossroads and other tales of Valdemar

First Pet's Name: Zippity

Favourite Disney Villain: Hades

Last Song: This Love - Maroon 5

What thing you couldn't live without: Laptop.

What time do you normally wake up: 9 am

Ultimate goal in life: Happiness

Would you rather save your family or 5,000 ppl (that excludes your family) from a fire?: Family

Do you know any other language than English?: Nope.

If you were a type of animal what would you be?: Wolf.

What did you want to do when you grew up when you were 8?:

Where do you think that you'll live in twenty years from now?: Depends if my husband's still in the military or not :P

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?: No one really.

Sum up your day in one word: Together.

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? 50's.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?: Vanilla soft serve.

What was the last sentence you said?: "Play with the Glowing Ones and leave me alone!"

What is your favorite genre of music?: No preference really.

Do you play any instrument(s)? No talent, sorry.

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life which would you choose and why?: The love of my life, because money can't buy something so precious.

What would you spend a billion dollars on? My husband's military contract, a nice house, and live off the rest :P

What does your first name mean?: "Follower of Christ"...

Favorite flower?

Continuing from where I left off (including the 2 or 3 questions most people ignored):

What was the last food you ate? Cinnamon pulla bread

If you could have played a part in any movie what would it have been? I don't know. I guess if I can't think of anything, then there musn't be a movie character that I'm all that attached to.

Would you rather go to outer space or under the sea? Outer space

What was the last sentence you said? Rooibos, please.

What is your favorite genre of music? Death metal, probably, but there's so many different genres I like.

Do you play any instrument(s)? Guitar, flute

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life which would you choose and why? The love of my life, because money doesn't make me happy

What would you spend a billion dollars on? A nice house, an 80-acre wooded area near my home that I want to make into a conservation area, car repairs. I'd set aside a bit for living expenses, then give the rest to charity.

What does your first name mean? Pearl

Favorite flower?

Edit: This wasn't the question I posed. Who edited my post? :P

Last Movie: Bolt

Last Book: Knit Two

First Pet's Name: Jumper

Favourite Disney Villain: Ursla

Last Song: We rode in trucks

What thing you couldn't live without: Computer

What time do you normally wake up: 6 am

Ultimate goal in life: Family

Would you rather save your family or 5,000 ppl (that excludes your family) from a fire?: Family

Do you know any other language than English?: A few

If you were a type of animal what would you be?: Kitten

What did you want to do when you grew up when you were 8?: Singer

Where do you think that you'll live in twenty years from now?: Depends on where the military sends us

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?: I dont know

Sum up your day in one word: Sleep

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? 60's

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?: Tillamook wild mt. blackberry

What was the last sentence you said?: "I'll call you after muster"

What is your favorite genre of music?: Country

Do you play any instrument(s)? I sing, play piano and french horn

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life which would you choose and why?: Love of my life, because to be with him is more important, we could live in a cardboard box and I'd be happy

What would you spend a billion dollars on? Pay off all bills, buy a house and a good amount of land in my home town, and invest the rest and life off the intrest

What does your first name mean?: "Appearance of God"

Favorite flower? Sun Flowers

Favorite online game (other than neo)

What is your favorite genre of music?: Hmm...rock.

Do you play any instrument(s)? Piano.

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life which would you choose and why? Love changes constantly. The money. Yes, I know that made me sound like a heartless wretch. BUT. I've never been in a relationship, either. So this is an answer that may change. Give me ten years.

What would you spend a billion dollars on? Save almost all, give away a few million. Buy a house. 8D

What does your first name mean?: Pure.

Favorite flower? Roses. xP

• 2 weeks later...

Last movie:Memoirs of a giesha

Book: The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova

First pet's name:Lady(dog)

Fav. disney villain:i do not have 1,but 2.Hades and Maleficent.

Last album:Deathstars-Night Electric night

Thing you cant live without:Music

Would you rather save your family or 5,000 ppl (that excludes your family) from a fire?: Family!!!

Do you know any other language than English?:Yeah,Norwegian.But want to learn how to speak japanese.

If you where a type of animal what would you be?:Wolf

What did you want to do when you grew up when you were 8?:I do not remember.. <_<

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now?:uhm..Somwhere in my country,Norway.. -_-

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be?:Just one? Dead:Freddie Mercury Alive:Margit Sandemo

Sum up your day in one word: Boring..

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be?: When the indians lived in United States or the 1960`s.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?: Vanilla

What was the last food you ate?:Bread with egg

If you could have played a part in any movie what would it have been?: Interwiev with a vampire

Favorite online game:Wow-World of Warcraft

Would you rather go to outer space or under the sea?:Under the sea

What is your favorite genre of music?Metal and Japanese-rock/pop.So i do not have just 1.

Do you play any instrument(s)?No

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life which would you choose and why?I guess it would have to be with the love of my life.Why? Because money is not as fulfilling as beeing with somone you love.And who knows? He might be a billionare.. :P

What would you spend a billion dollars on?Oh my..uhm..a house,a car,friends,family.Maybe start a buisness..And live of the rest of the money.

And my question is:

I you could be a fantasy creature,of any sort,what creature would you be?

Vampire..but then again,they live forever,so..i guess i would have to be a Mermaid.Ah..to live under the sea.. :D

What was the last movie you saw? Victor Victoria.

What's the last you read? Pride & Prejudice.

What was your first pet's name? Pocky.

Favorite Disney villain? Hades.

Do you prefer cats or dogs? Cats.

What's the last album/song that you bought? New Kids on the Block - The Block.

What thing couldn't you live without? Food.

What time do you normally wake up? Noon-ish.

What's your ultimate goal in life? Be happy.

Would you rather save your family or 5000 people from a fire? 5000 people.

Do you know any other language than English? No, but I might learn at some point.

If you were a type of animal, what would you be? Cat.

What did you want to do when you were 8 years old? Doctor.

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? Florida.

If you could meet any famour person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? The Crocodile Hunter (Steve Irwin).

Sum up your day in one world. Exhausting.

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? 1950s.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee.

Who's the most important person in your life? My best friend.

What was the last food you ate? Philly cheesesteak sub *noms*

If you could have played a part in any movie, what would it have been? Harry Potter.

Would you rather go to outer space or under the sea? Under the sea.

What was the last sentence you said? "Kay, bye."

What is your favorite genre of music? Alternative.

Do you play any instruments? Used to play piano and flute.

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life, which would you choose and why? A billion dollars, because love takes time. There's no need into rushing with love.

What would you spend a billion dollars on? I probably won't spend it, but I would definitely donate most of it. That's a lot of money.

What do your first name mean? My actual first name is Nam-Thi, which means 'northern poem'.

Favorite flower? Tiffany Hybrid Tea Rose.

Favorite online game (other than neo)? skip.

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be? Vampire.

Favorite TV/Anime series?

What was the last movie you saw? Final Fantasy - Advent Children

What's the last you read? Lord of the Rings

What was your first pet's name? Stjerna

Do you prefer cats or dogs? Cats.

What's the last album/song that you bought? Deathstars - Night Electric Night

What thing couldn't you live without? Friends/Family

What time do you normally wake up? Late...Very late

What's your ultimate goal in life? Be lhappy, I guess

Would you rather save your family or 5000 people from a fire? My family

Do you know any other language than English? Yes, norwegian.

If you were a type of animal, what would you be? Cat.

What did you want to do when you were 8 years old? A ballerina

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? My childhood "town", Nordreisa (Norway)

If you could meet any famour person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? Edgar Allan Poe

Sum up your day in one world. Exhausting

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? 1700-1800

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Any types of berries

Who's the most important person in your life? My best friends

What was the last food you ate? Chicken Wook

If you could have played a part in any movie, what would it have been? The Crow

What was the last sentence you said? "Hum?"

What is your favorite genre of music? Metal

Do you play any instruments? No

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life, which would you choose and why? Love

What would you spend a billion dollars on? Buying a house and all that I need, donate alot.

What do your first name mean? Erika. It doesn't mean anything. I think

Favorite flower? Oh, that's just too many to write down

Favorite online game (other than neo)? World of Warcraft

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be? Vampire.

Favorite TV/Anime series? Vampire Knight, Chibi Vampire, Wolf's Rain, Elfen Lied, Hellsing and Trinity Blood.

Favoritt TV/Anime genre?

Favorite online game (other than neo)? I don't do many games sites. Runescape, maybe.

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be? Phoenix if it's an animal. Selkie if it's a humanoid.

Favorite TV/Anime series? For TV: The Office, American Idol (Hey! Atleast I admitted it), Mythbusters.

Favoritt TV/Anime genre? For TV: Comedy.

Opinion on LOLcats?

What was the last movie you saw? Slumdog Millionaire, it was amazing!

What's the last you read? um. Othello, in class :P

What was your first pet's name? Molly

Do you prefer cats or dogs? Dogs

What's the last album/song that you bought? You found me- The Fray

What thing couldn't you live without? Friends/Family and Food!

What time do you normally wake up? On school days at like 6am, weekends- who knows

What's your ultimate goal in life? To achieve all my goals and strive to be the best

Would you rather save your family or 5000 people from a fire? My family

Do you know any other language than English? Yes, Spanish

If you were a type of animal, what would you be? Dog

What did you want to do when you were 8 years old? A actress

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? Hopefully Boston

If you could meet any famour person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? no idea

Sum up your day in one world. Tiring

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? 1700-1800

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint Chip

Who's the most important person in your life? My friends and family~

What was the last food you ate? Frozen Yogurt

If you could have played a part in any movie, what would it have been? no idea

What was the last sentence you said? "This is difficult" (homework)

What is your favorite genre of music? Pop

Do you play any instruments? Used to

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life, which would you choose and why? Love of my Life, who needs a billion dollars when you can be happy

What would you spend a billion dollars on? Everything I need, basic things like house, car, food, etc.

What do your first name mean? Leora. I think it means light.

Favorite flower? Too many

Favorite online game (other than neo)? Maplestory, with my priest in broa :3

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be? Fairy

Favorite TV/Anime series? Ouran High School, Lovely Complex, FMA, Fruits Baskets, and Higurashi No Naku Ni/Kai

Favoritt TV/Anime genre? Fantasy but in a real form

Opinion on LOLcats? Never heard of them

Favorite Sandwich at Subway or just in general?

>>> snipped what I've already answered :)

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life, which would you choose and why? I'd go with the love of my life because with love you can overcome being poor, or even deal with it. It's much easier dealing with the hardball's life throws at you when you have someone to share it with.

What would you spend a billion dollars on? A house on the beach, a house in the country, a house in the UK, a house for my sister, mum & best friends. Then I'd possibly invest a lot of it so that I could live off it and give quite a big chunk to various charities. That way I could spend my time being a volly for all the different causes I haven't had time to donate my time to!

What do your first name mean? Sharn

Favorite flower? Gerberas

Favorite online game (other than neo)? Discworld MUD

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be? Witch

Favorite TV/Anime series? Oh dear, this is where I show my age, I don't have any :D

Favoritt TV/Anime genre? Again, have no idea!

Opinion on LOLcats? they make me LOL

Favorite Sandwich at Subway or just in general? Subway = chicken hissi sammich & in general I enjoy egg, mayo & lettuce quite a bit too.

If you had one chance to visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life, which would you choose and why?

Love of my life - money doesnt last, love does.

What would you spend a billion dollars on?

Probably give a ton to charities then open a animal sactuary (bit of a dream)

What do your first name mean?

'Bound' 'Resricted' 'Firm' - several meanings apparantly.

Favorite flower?

Lupins

Favorite online game (other than neo)?

Angels Online RPG

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be?

Dragon :3

Favorite TV/Anime series?

Umn argh x_x er Trigun? or Maybe its Hellsing? Or....argh dont make me choose!

Favoritt TV/Anime genre?

Fantasy!

Opinion on LOLcats?

LOL!

Favorite Sandwich at Subway or just in general?

Chicken bacon mayo in brown seeded bread

If you had one chance to visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Italy, I'd love to go, see the museums and galleries, visit the pigeons xP it would be awesome

Which word/s do you use the most?

What was the last movie you saw? Push..it was ok

What's the last you read? Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

What was your first pet's name? Rex

Favorite Disney villain? Cruella de Vil just because i don't know any other names

Do you prefer cats or dogs? Both

What's the last album/song that you bought? Depeche Mode-Sounds of the universe

What thing couldn't you live without? Love from my friends,family...

What time do you normally wake up? Usually 12-1 pm when I don't have class

What's your ultimate goal in life? I don't have an ultimate goal..i just want to enjoy my life and be happy

Would you rather save your family or 5000 people from a fire?Try to do both

Do you know any other language than English? Well English is a foreign language for me but I also know some Spanish,Italian,German and French

If you were a type of animal, what would you be? Cat

What did you want to do when you were 8 years old? A doctor

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? With my husband, somewhere nice

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? No clue

Sum up your day in one world. Exciting

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? 1950's

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate

Who's the most important person in your life? Friends and family and Bf

What was the last food you ate? Pizza

If you could have played a part in any movie, what would it have been? Bella in twilight...swoons..

Would you rather go to outer space or under the sea?Outer space

What was the last sentence you said? "I understand.Love you too."

What is your favorite genre of music? Alternative rock

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life, which would you choose and why? Love of my Life we'll make all the money we need on the way

What would you spend a billion dollars on? Make sure my family has everything they need,invest some and then go travel the world

What do your first name mean? Denisa..."follower of Dionysus", the greco-roman god of wine and ecstasy..well i'm a party gal what can i say :D

Favorite flower? Jasmine

Favorite online game (other than neo)?None

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be? Fae

Favorite TV/Anime series? TV:House md and Scrubs / Anime:Inuyasha, PSSM

Favorite TV/Anime genre? Comedy and medical stuff

Opinion on LOLcats? Never heard of them

Favorite Sandwich at Subway or just in general?Don't really eat sanwiches

If you had one chance to visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?Japan...I just have I feeling that I need to go there

Which word/s do you use the most? come on...

How many kids do you want,if any and why not(if it's the case) ?

What was the last movie you saw? WOLVERINE LOL THE PREQUEL THINGGGG

What's the last you read? Holes

What was your first pet's name? Muffy lol

Favorite Disney villain? GASTON HE IS SO MANREH

Do you prefer cats or dogs? BOTH

What's the last album/song that you bought? :D....uh. Cobra starship.

What thing couldn't you live without? my loved ones :D

What time do you normally wake up? 9-10 AM

What's your ultimate goal in life? ....To have a happy life? lol

Would you rather save your family or 5000 people from a fire?skipppp

Do you know any other language than English? Filipino and spanish and some french

If you were a type of animal, what would you be? Dawg

What did you want to do when you were 8 years old? An architect. lol

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? Nowhere I`ll travel the world C:

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? Socrates, that guy is old and cool yo.

Sum up your day in one world. Stressful

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? 1970`s

[hurr im a geek cuz i want to see the rally that revolutionized my country which had no violence]

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? STRAWBERRY

Who's the most important person in your life? FUHRENDS LOL

What was the last food you ate? sausages

If you could have played a part in any movie, what would it have been? idk lol

What was the last sentence you said? "HAHA OH ****" rofl. i spilled my milk on my shirt.

What is your favorite genre of music? Alternative rock

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life, which would you choose and why? LOVE FTW >3

What would you spend a billion dollars on? lol shelters. then travel the world

A WHOLE NEW WORLD

SHIMMERING SPLENDIDDDD

What do your first name mean? ANNA = GRACEFUL. wtf im so clumsy

Favorite flower? Roses

Favorite online game (other than neo)? I dont even play neo lol. err. gaiaonline?

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be? A UNICORN

Favorite TV/Anime series? TV: SCRUBSS, how i met your mother

Anime:

K!-ON

Hetalia

Favorite TV/Anime genre? Comedy, romance[guilty pleasure lol], Shoujo

Opinion on LOLcats? I HERD YOU EATED MY COOKIE

Favorite Sandwich at Subway or just in general? .. IVE NEVER EATEN THERE LOL

If you had one chance to visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? ENGLAND.

Which word/s do you use the most? i know right

How many kids do you want,if any and why not(if it's the case) ? 2 lol idk one boy and girl

How long have you been here in TDNforums?

What was the last movie you saw? The curious case of benjamin button with my mom for mothers day

What's the last you read? some text book

What was your first pet's name? Einstein the greatest dog ever

Favorite Disney villain? Ursula

Do you prefer cats or dogs? both

What's the last album/song that you bought? wow.. i dont remember the last time i bought music i normally get it from friends

What thing couldn't you live without? My amazing friends, family and boyfriend

What time do you normally wake up? 10:45 if i have nothing better to do in the morning

What's your ultimate goal in life? To be happy and have a family with someone that is important to me

Would you rather save your family or 5000 people from a fire? Well that is a weird question it would take far longer to save 5000 people in a fire then my family

Do you know any other language than English? Some spanish.

If you were a type of animal, what would you be? Bear

What did you want to do when you were 8 years old? I think that was when i wanted to be a dolphin trainer. It changed so often back then

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? Hopefully with a family, have traveled the world, and happy.

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? I can't think of the persons name >_<

Sum up your day in one world. Procrastination

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? none

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? cookies and cream

Who's the most important person in your life? My boyfriend

What was the last food you ate? mashed potatoes, chicken and corn yummy

If you could have played a part in any movie, what would it have been? I love V for vendetta and apparently i kind of look like Natalie Portman so it could have worked.

What was the last sentence you said? Off to study for my test and final... which i havent started yet.

What is your favorite genre of music? I like all kinds to be honest

Do you play any instruments? Not very well

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life, which would you choose and why? Of course i would choose love you can always make tons of money with the person you care about.

What would you spend a billion dollars on? My boyfriend, friends and family.

What do your first name mean? It means victory or victorious people.

Favorite flower? Roses, or lilies.

Favorite online game (other than neo)? Neo haha.

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be? mermaid

Favorite TV/Anime series? Family guy, lie to me, house, ...

Favorite TV/Anime genre? Comedy, romance, thriller, horror

Opinion on LOLcats? ...

Favorite Sandwich at Subway or just in general? Spicy Italian yay

If you had one chance to visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Italy for sure

Which word/s do you use the most? I

How many kids do you want,if any and why not(if it's the case) ? 3 or 4

How long have you been here in TDNforums? Since December i think?

What color is your room?

What was the last movie you saw? In theaters, online, or on TV?

What's the last you read? don't remember

What was your first pet's name? I don't remember, It was a long time ago, It died a few days after I got it. (it was a caterpillar, I left it in a container, it rained, caterpillar drowned.

Favorite Disney villain? Scar

Do you prefer cats or dogs? yes.

What's the last album/song that you bought? Last that I actually bought myself, Band=Fintroll, Album=Ur Jordens Djup

What thing couldn't you live without? hmmm, the most vital, since I'm already alive, is probably oxygen.

What time do you normally wake up? between 8-9 am GMT-6

What's your ultimate goal in life? Not always be tired & hurting like hell.

Would you rather save your family or 5000 people from a fire? Family, I don't care about most people.

Do you know any other language than English? random words from various languages.

If you were a type of animal, what would you be? Probably a horrible parasite.

What did you want to do when you were 8 years old? I don't remember

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? With the current way things are going, probably not far from where I'm sitting right now.

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? I don't know

Sum up your day in one world. To be in compliance with the rules, I won't say it

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? I don't know, could I come back un-aged?

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? strawberry

Who's the most important person in your life? probably my mom

What was the last food you ate? umm. a tiny Krakel bar (some Hershey's brand product, about 4 hours ago)

If you could have played a part in any movie, what would it have been? Machete in Machete (not out yet)

Would you rather go to outer space or under the sea? deep space away from any other body would probably have the least amount of barometric pressure changes, so there.

What was the last sentence you said? What I last said would not be in compliance with the rules.

What is your favorite genre of music? Triumphant Humppa Metal (Finntroll)

Do you play any instruments?not really

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life, which would you choose and why? Depends, would the love of my life die immediately afterward?

What would you spend a billion dollars on? something. and sell whatever i bought for an even bigger amount of money :)

What do your first name mean? Inventor of the corn mill

Favorite flower? Don't know

Favorite online game (other than neo)? In what catagory?

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be? I don't know

Favorite TV/Anime series? no favorite

Favorite TV/Anime genre? changes often

Opinion on LOLcats? getting old

Favorite Sandwich at Subway or just in general? A sub I make for myself at home, much better, and a lot cheaper than at subway!

If you had one chance to visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Probably the Galapagos islands, I've just always wanted to go there.

Which word/s do you use the most? hu?

How many kids do you want,if any and why not(if it's the case) ? None, Unless they find which genes I have that suck and somehow make sure my kids don't get them. then maybe 1 or 2

How long have you been here in TDNforums? Joined: 6-November 07

What color is your room? What part?

Have you ever had surgery?

If you had one chance to visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Japan, it sounds like an amazing place to visit :3

Which word/s do you use the most? eh?

How many kids do you want,if any and why not(if it's the case) ? Um, that is not on my mind xD

How long have you been here in TDNforums? Joined this April, I am a newbie

What color is your room? Usually White

Have you ever had surgery? nope

Do you like sushi? Yes or no? And if you do what is your favorite type?

What was the last movie you saw? I dunno. Maybe Dragonball Evolution or Howl's Moving Castle.

What's the last you read? Wuthering Heights

What was your first pet's name? Fudge the Chinese Fighting Fish

Favorite Disney villain? It's a tie between Maleficent, Scar, Ursula, and the Queen of Hearts

Do you prefer cats or dogs? Neither. They both make me sneeze.

What's the last album/song that you bought? Um.... that was a while ago. Maybe it was like... The Maine or something?

What thing couldn't you live without? Spaghetti. Hands down.

What time do you normally wake up? Around 7am central time.

What's your ultimate goal in life? To not fail epically.

Would you rather save your family or 5000 people from a fire? I'd actually rather just have myself burn in the fire in place of all those people.

Do you know any other language than English? Spanish. I'm not fluent, but I get by.

If you were a type of animal, what would you be? NO! And I've been trying to figure this out for ages. I just can't figure it out.

What did you want to do when you were 8 years old? I wanted to eat spaghetti and be a teacher (no joke).

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? Well, hopefully with someone. Preferably married at that point.

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? I'm thinkin I gotta go with Elizabeth I

I'll finish later when I have time.

What thing couldn't you live without? My Mum

What time do you normally wake up? between 6-7 am

What's your ultimate goal in life? to sleep forever

Would you rather save your family or 5000 people from a fire? 5000 people, at least I get a bravery award then

Do you know any other language than English? A bit of German, other than that, no

If you were a type of animal, what would you be? A CAT!!

What did you want to do when you were 8 years old? hm... I forget

Where do you think that you'll live twenty years from now? in a house

If you could meet any famous person in the world, alive or dead, who would it be? William Shakesphere so I could hit him for making our schoolwork

Sum up your day in one world. Boring

If you could go back to any year/time period which you were not alive in, which would it be? DINOSAUR TIME!!

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? chocolate

Who's the most important person in your life? my parents

What was the last food you ate? a biscuit

If you could have played a part in any movie, what would it have been? no idea

Would you rather go to outer space or under the sea? outer space; under the sea is dangerous

What was the last sentence you said? She's crazy, isn't she? (don't ask)

What is your favorite genre of music? Pop

Do you play any instruments? I can play violin

If you had the choice between a billion dollars or being with the love of your life, which would you choose and why? the love of my life

What would you spend a billion dollars on? buy stuff

What do your first name mean? Don't know

Favorite flower? Roses

Favorite online game (other than neo)? no idea

If you could be a fantasy creature, of any sort, what creature would you be? a monster

Favorite TV/Anime series? changes a lot

Favorite TV/Anime genre? comedy

Opinion on LOLcats? a little old

Favorite Sandwich at Subway or just in general? Subway is too expensive

If you had one chance to visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? USA, it just seems like cool

Which word/s do you use the most? 'huh'

How many kids do you want,if any and why not(if it's the case) ? 2, just right number

How long have you been here in TDNforums? I joined in July last year

What color is your room? Blue

Have you ever had surgery? No

Do you like sushi? Yes or no? And if you do what is your favorite type? no, don't like it

What is an average day like for you (sum it up in a brief sentence)

-----

Whew... that took a long time. (around 15 minutes)