Wow...

Jynx

Well, as long as you haven't had a verbal warning, and your warn level is still 0% (which it probably is. You can find it under your birthday on your profile, and I'm pretty sure only you can see it), you should be fine.

You might want to read the rules though, just to keep the mods happy.

Eh, we all make mistakes. If little things like that ruined our chances at avvie lending, none of us would be able to get lent. Including Ian himself. *snicker*

But, just so you keep the mods happy, make sure to read the rules. TOO many little warnings CAN ruin your chances at avvie lending, or at least make it a bit more difficult for you.

Well I think everyone has pretty much summed it up but I think it's kind of silly that you didn't read the rules in the first place! Rules are there to follow, it's always just a good idea to read through them when you are new somewhere so you don't step on any toes or such.

I don't think the staff here are hateful harpies or anything (LOL, I said you AREN'T! Don't kill me! ;) ) so I don't think two little minor violations will forever hinder your chances.

The reason you got two (unofficial) warnings is because you didn't read the rules and follow them. That's what they're there for; to help keep the forums cleaner. :)

I'm sure it won't hurt your chances THAT much if you want to sign up on the ALP, but it's a good idea to follow the rules so you don't completely obliterate your chances.