Another Meet and Greet

Nemo

Hi everyone, I am Nemo. I am steinberg121212 on neopets, and have been there for three years. However, I am new to TDN.

Here is some random info on me

-I love Full Metal Alchemist

- I am in high school

- I love BBQ pizza :whistle:

Hope to meet you all soon (:

Ah, my first newbie greeting in a while. It's good to be back. ^_^ Even if it's limited return.

Anywho, welcome to our lovely forums! And now, I'm going to see if I've still got these guidelines in my mind. Ready?

1. Read the rules. We love our mods dearly, but not when they're angry. So don't make the mods angry ;)

2. Accept our insanity.

3. Join it :evil:

4. Get and stay active. I do hate when new people disappear. Then again, I hate when anyone disappears.

5. Have fun!

Oh, and there are a lot of things the other members will probably warn you about. One of them is me. The other half of that warning is Laura. *nods*

OMGSH LIVVY!

I want to make my greeting nice and short, welcome to TDNForums Nemo, my name's Stephanie.

I'm sure you'll be a part of this insanely friendly forum greatly. (:

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM me or any other member here. ;)

And the snack table's to your left. But don't eat the cookies......yet. :evil:

Hmm, I have never tried BBQ pizza but I sure do love pizza so maybe I should! My favorite is Spinach Alfredo pizza.. MMMMM!

Anyway, welcome to TDN! I'm Mimi. :D

HELLO!!! I'm not new per-say to TDN. I just don't use forums too much, as I'm in university and I get distracted by the 1,000,000 + things to do in the day. I do however use TDN every day! :) gotta get those dailies in. Anyways thought I'd say hi, pop in now and again! :)

Hi everyone, I am Nemo. I am steinberg121212 on neopets, and have been there for three years. However, I am new to TDN.

- I am in high school

Nemo! *tackles* I see you basically everywhere XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephanie~) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Post is less than 7 words. Smilies and quotes do not count. ;)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

- I am in high school

Hey Nemo!

I am new to the forums aswell.

Here is some random info about me that relates to you:

-I have only watched a couple Full Metal Alchemist

- I graduated high school

- I think I might love BBQ pizza

Nemo! *tackles* I see you basically everywhere XD

--

Tiffany! *tackles* I did the same thing at your board XD Indeed, I am like some kind of post it, everywhere. lol Not going to be much lately though, I do not have the time to go on neopets as much :P

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! Love to hear that there are some fans of BBQ Pizza and FMA too. (:

Hi Nemo :) I'm new to TDN too! FMA is a pretty good show but I usually only watched it after watching some inuyasha :P It's the only anime I actually like. Graduated high school last year. You'll like college so much more, trust me.